Palmer investigations (speed cameras) - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Palmer investigations (speed cameras)

sorry to those that have seen this twice I am pissed..........

Pamler investigations is a company based in Prescott that makes money off getting in other peoples business, they are a private investigator, that does drug testing and a bunch of other right offending services.

My dad received a speeding ticket (in the mail) from a photo radar on Hwy 69 he was going ten over the speed limit which was 55mph, that is almost acceptable as these cameras don't move and he should have known better,(even though the newspaper said the cameras wont flash unless you are gong 11 over) nevertheless.

Last night I was watching a movie, relaxing after a long day of work. And the dogs start freaking out, this is at 8:30pm and I live in a very remote area with private property signs, beware of dog signs, and keep gate closed signs; I go to the door and there is a strange looking old man that says:

" I'm blah blah from palmer investigations, I am looking for blah blah, do you live here?"

"yes."

"would you step outside please?"

"No, who the hell are you? do you know what time it is? get the F off my property!"

"I have a ticket for blah blah the speed cameras on Hwy 69 blah blah blah"

"yeah we have that ticket on our fridge, why the hell do you think you can come here at this hour"

"my company says I can be out till 9pm"

" I never gave you permission to come on my property...."

so I continue to ream this idiot and get all of his info, the contractors info, phone numbers etc, write down the color and model of his car which was a white subaru forester, and tell him to get a life and get the hell off my property.

Then I call the palmer investigations.
hours: mon thru fri 8am to 5pm
I leave a message asking why someone from their company just left my house at 9pm.

If this isnt harassment I don't know what is, this guy was lucky I didn't just blow his head off, it was very creepy as I live very far out and it is hard to find my house. the fact that they sent a citizen out here with a cheesy pic ID said to be signed by the judge is shady at best.

is there anybody in the tri-city area that has a similar story that would like to get involved in some sort of retaliation, whether it be a class action suit or serious negative publicity.

LEARN TO SWIM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Wide F'n Open

Wow! i get pissed when i get a phone call from someone tryin to sell me shit, i couldnt imagine how pissed i would be after that!

Pro-One GlasslHRT 2-seaterlPRP 4-point harnesslPRP High BackslDRD dualslDRD fuel management
Machined sheavelDynateck ECUlXMF +6l2-4" 3-7" HID's
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 08:41 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I am confused, why was he there, because of the ticket? Why the hell would they have any involvement with a speeding ticket?

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Wide F'n Open

It sounds like he was a process server. They get hired by the jurisdiction that issued you the ticket to make sure you get a copy of it so you can be charged. There object is to get you served or they don't get paid, and they will go to some pretty creative and extreme lengths to serve you. I would try maybe contacting the jurisdiction and explain what happened and that you didn't appreciate it. Also if you have no trespassing signs that he saw he did commit a crime, you could explain that to them as well. All in all you will probably get no where......

08 Red 700
08 Blue F350 SD
07 Freestyle 217
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Founding Ninja

I cant believe what I am reading ! this country is going to hell in a hand basket. dont let this go, if there is anything you can do to get that bastard that came to your house for anything illegal, I would do it....What the hell is next ? there going too far with this camera bullshit.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 01:08 AM

contact 3 on your side or something in Phoenix and se if you can spark some interets. they love that shit
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Trouble Hooks View Post
contact 3 on your side or something in Phoenix and se if you can spark some interets. they love that shit
That might work, no one likes negative publicity.

08 Red 700
08 Blue F350 SD
07 Freestyle 217
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Trouble Hooks View Post
That's a great idea!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Well I went to the Prescott Valley police Dept today to file a report, on this guy and his company for trespassing and harassment they refused to let me file a report. So I have an appt. with the mayor next week sometime, not like that will do anything, but I will get info on how to contact state reps and so forth, apparently these speed cameras are an AZ supreme court matter, so I may have to take it pretty far.

Oh, and the company Palmer investigations got the message I left and called back threatening to call the cops on us for harassment, my dad was confused as to why they would say this and tried to call back to get some answers, they would not answer, they then called the police and asked an officer to call us and tell us to leave them alone. WOW, WHO's side are they on? WHO pays their check? I won't call their office again but I will inform as many people as I can in any way possible. TV, newspapers ETC. I already write a newsletter that reaches 300+ people every month and the will be informed as well.

These company's have invaded my life enough,every time I drive I am scared I will get a ticket, so is everyone else; and a lot of peoples driving skills suffer from it.One of the sneeky radar vans even has the nerve to hide in back of a big sign in P.V. that says "your tax dollars at work" .....hey thanks guys!

So I will likely get a (hopefully statewide) petition going as I feel as a taxpaying business owner, homeowner and resident of Prescott valley I should be entitled to at least make a report, if not make a decision whether or not we should have these cameras, we are truly living in a police state, and that has GOT TO CHANGE.

LEARN TO SWIM.

Last edited by nappahdog; 08-18-2008 at 06:42 PM.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Founding Ninja

Sounds like your on the right track, good luck to you and keep us posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement