Pro Armor Race Bumper w/ Warn Winch - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Product Reviews Review products related to the Yamaha Rhino or general products used as part of side x side driving.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
3TV

Pro Armor Race Bumper w/ Warn Winch

Hey guys, I just did a little write up on a Pro Armor race bumper with a Warn 3.0 winch. I'm real happy with how it turned out, very light weight for a winch bumper, and very functional. You can see the rest of the pictures from the rock crawling test over on ATVTorture.com.

Winch bumper / Warn winch

3TV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Wide F'n Open

Looks Good
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 02:52 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Ya that is a nice looking bumper!

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Wide F'n Open

Nice looking bumper, but did you make it up that rock?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
3TV

Yeah we made it through the trail, but needed the winch three times. That is pretty typical for that trail though. The trail is called Wild Wild West, and is in Cedar City, UT. I built the trail originally ten years ago in a Jeep, and it has been being used more and more as time goes by, because rock crawling is more popular now than it was back then. That first obstacle in the picture above is do-able in a Jeep without a winch, but a second hillclimb called Big Ugly has only been climbed by one Jeep that I know of without a winch, although several competition rock buggies have climbed it.

There are a lot more pictures of the trail and the test of the Pro Armor bumper and Warn winch over on ATVTorture.com. I used the link in the first post instead of reposting all of the pictures and the story here.

3TV

Last edited by 3TV; 06-22-2008 at 05:15 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3TV View Post
Yeah we made it through the trail, but needed the winch three times. That is pretty typical for that trail though. The trail is called Wild Wild West, and is in Cedar City, UT. I built the trail originally ten years ago in a Jeep, and it has been being used more and more as time goes by, because rock crawling is more popular now than it was back then. That first obstacle in this picture is do-able in a Jeep without a winch, but a second hillclimb called Big Ugly has only been climbed by one Jeep that I know of, although several competition rock buggies have climbed it.

There are a lot more pictures of the trail and the test of the Pro Armor bumper and Warn winch over on ATVTorture.com. I just posted the link instead of reposting all of the pictures. So click on the link in the first post if you want to see the whole story.

3TV
i thought the only thing to do in cedar was to go eat at the top spot....just kidding, cedar is great and i wish we still had our cabin in cedar breaks......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement