Member Status - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
RhinoTalk Help Desk Got ideas on how to improve the site or having problems on the site? We'd like to hear about them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Member Status

So who has noticed the new member statuses for Founding Members?

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Wreckin' Shop

What member status

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Wide F'n Open

I noticed it but since I wasn't a founding member I did not get Ninja status Could I at least get Karate Kid status for reaching 500 post?

'08 Rhino 700

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliber1racing View Post
I noticed it but since I wasn't a founding member I did not get Ninja status Could I at least get Karate Kid status for reaching 500 post?
Tell ya what, find that girl in your avatar, let me get that can with my teeth and you can have any status you want!

To be honest, we have people who registered that are founding members, yet have never posted...with that said, I will be removing those members as founding members and adding those next in line with posts to be founding members...so who know, you MAY be the one who gets it!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:

Daniel son

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Wide F'n Open

errrr whats a Ninja....I wanna be ninja member!!!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Whos the Head Ninja now

BOOYAA

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Tell ya what, find that girl in your avatar, let me get that can with my teeth and you can have any status you want!
If I had access to her I wouldn't own a rhino. I would just ride her. In the desert in the dunes in the mountains everywhere and since bolt on are about 5k (same as long travel) I would just make performance upgrades to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
Daniel son
instead of 1/4,1/2 3/4 throttle we should start off at Daniel Son, Mr Miagi, teenage Mutant Ninja turtle, Bruce Lee, Samauri, Then Ninja Status

'08 Rhino 700
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Hmmm that is really not a bad idea...if you want, get suggestions from other members...just post something in the feedback area on what statuses they would like.

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Enjoying my Rhino

Quote:
If I had access to her I wouldn't own a rhino. I would just ride her. In the desert in the dunes in the mountains everywhere and since bolt on are about 5k (same as long travel) I would just make performance upgrades to her

instead of 1/4,1/2 3/4 throttle we should start off at Daniel Son, Mr Miagi, teenage Mutant Ninja turtle, Bruce Lee, Samauri, Then Ninja Status
Caliber I like your idea!!!!

DP makes me feel like a $5 cheap Tijuana whore with the "Wide F'n Open" status. Legs all spread open....mouth too.....terrible thoughts thru my mind
Sponsored Links
Advertisement