Thanks Everyone - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
RhinoTalk Help Desk Got ideas on how to improve the site or having problems on the site? We'd like to hear about them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 04:07 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Thanks Everyone

Not to sound like a little girl, but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for their contributions and support!

For being less than a week old, I really think we have done an incredible job, granted visitors may read some topics and think we all hate each other, but everyone has been great!

I truly believe that if we continue on our current path, we will become THE Rhino site to visit.

I hope thus far that you are happy with the progression and the way the site is run, and want to ensure that all of you know you can contact me at any time with questions or concerns.

Anyhow, bottom line, I just wanted to say thank you

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Founding Ninja

I think the thank you should be to you DP. You have been busy getting this site going and Brian as well for his artwork. We all appreciate you tackling this for us... even if you have a Teryx! j/k.. The Teryx are bad ass!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosslager View Post
I think the thank you should be to you DP. You have been busy getting this site going and Brian as well for his artwork. We all appreciate you tackling this for us... even if you have a Teryx! j/k.. The Teryx are bad ass!
Yes mosslager hit the nail on the head THANK YOU DP

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Founding Ninja

rhinotalk.net rulllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz...thanks alot....you guys ever get any sleep, seems like you are on at all hours....
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:18 AM

Great site good friends. You guys are doing a great job hope you do well with it. I am here for the long haul.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

LOL ya I have a Teryx...but honestly, it could have gone either way, it was almost a Rhino

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Not to sound like a little girl,
granted visitors may read some topics and think we all hate each other, but everyone has been great!
F...You, why would they think that? LOL. Thanks for starting this site up.!!!!!!!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

My pleasure, I love meeting new people, so what better way than you have an online community!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Founding Ninja

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Buckshot X-5
07 Rhino 660 SE
06/07 686 MamaJama

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:31 PM

Never be arrogant, but always be proud of your work!
Good job w/the site guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement