Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Utv Concepts rzr stolen

10K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  oldschoolrhino 
#1 ·
Our shop green Rzr was stolen last night from our facility in Buckeye! It has all our products installed on it.It also has black visionx wheels wrapped with goodyear mtr tires.Call the police and me if you have any info! Steve 602-615-2528

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
It was pushed away without keys, Looks like a dually was used. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#15 ·
sorry to hear about this. does your insurance cover the loss or are you out of luck?

#20 ·
Holy crap. You guys in AZ get so much shit stolen. I have heard of so many UTV stolen out of shops... What are you going to do in the future help with security. Was it at night? How the fuck does some piece of shit roll up in a dually and drive away with a RZR and nobody see anything?? I mean christ if it didn't have keys how the fuck did they get it in the truck, at least 4 big dudes. FRY THEM ALL I SAY

#22 ·
That is even worse. If I saw a couple of guys pushing a RZR down the street I would "stop to help" I would have known it was fishy... and called the cops and got a plate number... Sorry for you loss i will keep an eye out but as I am sure you are well aware it now runs on mexican gas......l

#23 ·
Your probably right, It has our stereo top on it so it won't be hard to spot. We just started selling them

#28 ·
Yeah ...better have seperate insurance on everything even the trailer ...My monthly insurance bill is right about 700.00 amonth just for cars and toyz...and I'm 42 with perfect credit and no claims...your guys credit score affect your monthly premiums now guys..stay on top of thing as far as the credit goes....Just sayin...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.