OUTLAW ATV Jamboree - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Southwest Region The Southwest Region includes the following States:

Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2008, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

OUTLAW ATV Jamboree

Anyone going to head up to the Springerville Sept. 2nd-5th?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

do you have more info? A flyer or pics or a link?

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Wide F'n Open

This might be what he is talking about.

The Official Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Web Site
I have never been but hear it is alot of fun. They do rodeo's, sled pulls etc. From what I have read some of the trails are limited to quads due to width restrictions.

*****I started out with nothing and thank god I still have most of it left*****

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 02:42 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Oh this is by Greer, have some friends with a cabin up there. Cannot speak for this specific area, however, if it is anything like Greer, it is some incredible scenery.

Just got off the phone with the Preseident of the Club, wow what a nice guy.

Anyhow, the site has all the width restrictions and looking at it, there are a ton of available rides for side x sides. I am really thinking of possibly making it out there for the event.

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonfishin View Post
This might be what he is talking about.

The Official Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Web Site
I have never been but hear it is alot of fun. They do rodeo's, sled pulls etc. From what I have read some of the trails are limited to quads due to width restrictions.
Thanks for posting up the link,This event is a big deal up there.The town allows you to ride the streets during the event week as long as you have a drivers license. There are plenty of trails for SXS's. I am trying to make it up there this year.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 04:00 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhc-6 View Post
Thanks for posting up the link,This event is a big deal up there.The town allows you to ride the streets during the event week as long as you have a drivers license. There are plenty of trails for SXS's. I am trying to make it up there this year.
So have you ever been up there? I am really considering participating in this. I know the area, and it is VERY nice!

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

I spend alot of time up there,My folks have a Ranch up there and I turn my horses out on there property for the Summer . This will be the first year that I would be participating in the Jamboree...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Wide F'n Open

We have some friends that have attended several times. This year they are going up for a month but not necessarily participating in the rally due to the fact they already know allot of the trails in the area. We are thinking about trying to make it up there for a week to do some trail riding. I have read all the trail descriptions and it sounds like they are going to be putting on some nice rides. The only drawback I can see is that for some of the rides your machine must be trailerd to a staging area.
Rick.

*****I started out with nothing and thank god I still have most of it left*****
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

There are plenty of places to camp on Pat Knoll which is about 20 minutes by Rhino to the Rodeo grounds were they stage the Jamboree.I am going to just do the trails myself and go and watch some of the evening activities at the Rodeo grounds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement