Moving to AZ in 3 weeks! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Southwest Region The Southwest Region includes the following States:

Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Moving to AZ in 3 weeks!

Hey guys, newbie here. I'll be out in AZ shortly. Unfortunately I sold my 06 660 RHino 6 months ago when I thought I was transferring to Michingan, but I am now transferring to Safford, AZ in 3 weeks so it's time to buy another one. Out here in WV, the biggest mods I did were rims tires and a black rhino box. What should I look to do to it for out there. ANy need for a winch as I do not see many trees?

I will definetely need to throw in a 4 seat cage and suspension seat as my twin daughters are now 21 months and would enjoy a casual ride. I'd want to be able to do both, ride and wheel as well as hunt...Oh and same as everyone else, budget is definetely an issue!

I've got 2 options I am looking out here in WV to pick up before I leave. First is an 06 camo model. ITP rims, more aggressive tires, roof, digital dash w/136 miles and it has been babied and is in PERFECT condition. I personally know the owner and he wants $7700.

The other option is a 2006 660 w/ custom orange plastic, extra set of camo plastic with extended fenders, ITP rims, tires stock and dual exhaust systems
rhino lined frame, 1/2 windshield, doors, CD/radio/MP3 player with wave runner speaker, 4 point harnesses, cup holders and a 4000 lb winch. He wants 7300 but claims he needs to install new wheel bearings prior to selling. It is definetly not in as good condition and mileage is unkown with no digital dash. Looks like it has been wheeled hard. Anything I need to watch for?

Anyone's input is appreciated.

Bryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Bear with me guys, remember I am new. I moved this to general discussion as I see this is for setting up rides. SOrry!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 07:12 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Thread is location here:

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/memb...re-moving.html

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread