Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Wanted bronco clutch for 660 rhino

12K views 64 replies 15 participants last post by  oldschoolrhino 
#1 ·
Must be complete

#14 ·
My friend has one of these clutches and he has a 686 kit with aftermarket carb as I do and his Rhinos performance with the bronco clutch is like night and day. So I am willing to bet that putting one of these on a stock 660 will make a big difference in the performance. If it was me and I was going to build up another stock rhino the first 2 things I would do to it would be change the CDI box and put a bronco clutch. Then maybe exhaust after that and rejet carb after a few times of testing if needed.

#28 ·
dam hatter

first it's i need a cheap one

now your talkin smack ,asking about one to fix the problems of the one you want

#32 ·
I Think That is Why!

He concentrated some much on putting Dan (Bronco clutch owner) out of business by getting a patent on the clutch Kelly developed. I think the lawyers sucked him right out of cash.

#44 ·
what does it matter to you :punish:. I am sure that anybody that has/will buy from bako rhino knows they got the best deal out there :yahoo:. or is it your afraid that the shit shack on wheels has a lil competition this year at Glamis when the bako guys roll in? just say’n.:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.