Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Pismo day trip sun jan. 11

16K views 125 replies 18 participants last post by  BiggJim 
#1 ·
WORKING ON THE DAY OFF ......
WHO is in im trying to get Larry and his kotax rhino out for a ride so sunday the 11th of january
bigjim you in if you miss this Ill give you a call

#111 ·
I am gonna jinx my ass but here goes:

I have one stock rhino, i fairly stock teryx:

To date no break downs or overheatings always runs, never stranded cant wait till I make them less reliable....:yahoo:

although they just came out with the 100cc kit for teryx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#112 ·
Well......Just got home....Good times...lots of carnage...Moper was finaly nice to meet you and ride:yahoo:.....Turbo, Cam...Its always nice to see you guys. The bako crew was deep........Sandnu had a vapor lock issue on the first ride....Got HOT....but once it cooled off and and he was able to burp the system he was good to go!!! Fast sock bore build.....Turbo did a number on his gorrilla cv after gettin some big air......Last but not least my rig was runnin like a raped date.....and it decided to blow the cases at the cylinder:confused: and blew oil ever where. It would still fire up...but it is done:mad::mad::mad::mad:.....That will be my second engine in less that 90 hours:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.