Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Pismo day trip sun jan. 11

16K views 125 replies 18 participants last post by  BiggJim 
#1 ·
WORKING ON THE DAY OFF ......
WHO is in im trying to get Larry and his kotax rhino out for a ride so sunday the 11th of january
bigjim you in if you miss this Ill give you a call

#15 ·
I'll keep ya posted on Friday if I'm able to sneak out for the weekend....you can hitch a ride with me....but I gotta warn ya... i like to play my music real loud on a trip like this...usually the ears will get a break cause the amps get so hot, it shutsdown..but with the cold weather, I roll down the windows and a minute later the amps are cold and back online.

Hahaha...My rhino Is down also but If I happen to get the right part in this time It should be running...but I'd rather not rush it again like last time. I still wanna drive it hard here at home to see if it holds up first...Only time will tell..
get it running soon, so we can have a blast outthere.

#33 ·
Well the wife suggested I go with my bro so it might happened, sad to say only bikes if my cv joints aren't in by the weekend. I'd probbly be there on sat though...make it worth while...shit last time we almost didn't get no riding done but the Chilling at the camp with the fire over night was good times!!!

#36 ·
it looks like it will be 65 to 70 on sun and its all good i for shour have the day off:yahoo:and will show up in the am cam you wana come down sat night stay at the house??and will the kotex make it or is he stuck being ****

#37 ·
i havent found out for sure yet if hes comin or not. ill let you know if i can make it saturday night....i think im may be rollin over with mopar. were gonna try to put 3 rhinos sideway on the flatbed so i may not be able to head out til sunday. ill let you know though!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.