Warlock up my ass - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino Engine Swap Discussions Yamaha Rhino engine swap discussions.
Rotax swap, R1 swap, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,618
Warlock up my ass

Check out this shit he posted on the other fourm.....
Ive never had belt issues, or axle issues. But I think my pinion bearing came loose and maybe damaged something. fueling these things with turbos is the toughest part and if your off under boost it will seize up if not just right. Even the PC3 will control fuel but under boost it wont bump the fuel pressure it will just add more fuel but its not adequate. Controlled force smoked his back cylinder and I know it went lean because we have seen it before.

And my response ....

Ok I was going to leave this alone but and now you've pissed me off.YOU just can't keep from blabbing you mouth all over the net..........about what you think happened to my motor,it had nothing to do with fuel,I run a PC3 with a Dyno Jet Hub, 42lb injectors ,Fuel Pressure,regulator and a 3Bar map sensor,so when the motor is under boost it will increase fuel pressure and also if you knew anything about tuning witch now I know you don't, with the Dyno Jet Hub you can tune the cylinders individuality, this is not the first time you and I locked horns,I don't why you have such a bug up your a$$ about my project,next time get ALL your facts straight before you feel the need to post this kind of reply
controled force is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
ryanPSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Buellton, CA
Posts: 431

TOAST NO MORE

Longest downtime record has been set!
ryanPSD is offline  
post #3 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
QwkRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Whittier SolCal
Posts: 770
QwkRhino is offline  
 
post #4 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Boy your a fucking crybaby little bitch. so heres my response to your whine. And I was trying to helpful but Fuck it now, Your such a fucking know it all type go ahead and roast a few more motors and the one greg will build for ya. good luck smart guy. Oh yeah lets race em and see whos shit runs smart guy.


Well think what you want Im not trying to be an ass but I guess maybe I am anyhow. Ive run the same set up with the hub and screen. Ive been down this road before you ever tried it and Im trying to help save you some time and lots of headache and money. I know more about tuning than you think i do. How about this smart guy if your pushing 42lbs inj into a manifold under 15lbs of pressure how much fuel is really getting in there. You never tore that cylinder off to see what happened. you assumed it was a broken ring since you lost compression, no it was all smeared with aluminum. and the rings were stuck. Im trying to stay as friendly as possible but maybe you know more than me and my crew. So when can we all meet up in Glamis and race then will see whose shit runs and whos doesnt.

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.
warlock is offline  
post #5 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Oh by the way bring your credit card. Ive got a few to run. Fast and Faster.

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.
warlock is offline  
post #6 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
Boy your a fucking crybaby little bitch. so heres my response to your whine. And I was trying to helpful but Fuck it now, Your such a fucking know it all type go ahead and roast a few more motors and the one greg will build for ya. good luck smart guy. Oh yeah lets race em and see whos shit runs smart guy.


Well think what you want Im not trying to be an ass but I guess maybe I am anyhow. Ive run the same set up with the hub and screen. Ive been down this road before you ever tried it and Im trying to help save you some time and lots of headache and money. I know more about tuning than you think i do. How about this smart guy if your pushing 42lbs inj into a manifold under 15lbs of pressure how much fuel is really getting in there. You never tore that cylinder off to see what happened. you assumed it was a broken ring since you lost compression, no it was all smeared with aluminum. and the rings were stuck. Im trying to stay as friendly as possible but maybe you know more than me and my crew. So when can we all meet up in Glamis and race then will see whose shit runs and whos doesnt.
Help what help all i saw was you bagging on my shit you fucking faggot,and bring a shovel to dig your self out from under my roost.
controled force is offline  
post #7 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
Oh by the way bring your credit card. Ive got a few to run. Fast and Faster.
Don't need a credit card I'll bring CASH.
controled force is offline  
post #8 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by controled force View Post
Help what help all i saw was you bagging on my shit you fucking faggot,and bring a shovel to dig your self out from under my roost.
Bagging huh. easy reread it. I was answering a question that Brian B posted. I was not just out blabbing and I mentioned your cylinder problem since it was the most recently burned one ive seen and its not the only one out there. your not the first one to have that problem and I was explaining to brian b what is happening with that setup which also happens to be the same setup weve run and you run. It has its limits and weve all found it. so did you.
Heres Brians question..
Joe the Adminstrator First Name: Brian
My Rhino: 06 660
Location: Chandler, AZ
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 104,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock
garret turbo

Have you ever posted a mod list on your setup?
Dyno numbers?

And have either of you turbo Rotax guys had belt problems? Axles?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOOL2_DR.jpg (9.7 KB, 5 views)

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.

Last edited by warlock; 12-08-2008 at 11:57 PM.
warlock is offline  
post #9 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Wreckin' Shop
 
BiggJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: B-Town foooooo
Posts: 5,385

Whos the chikaka and whos the mutt???



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
BiggJim is offline  
post #10 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
Ok so who's who...hahah!!!!!!!!!
controled force is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy B-day Warlock 1FAST06 Yamaha Rhino General Discussions 16 07-13-2008 10:43 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57