santa anna ca rhino shops? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Founding Ninja

santa anna ca rhino shops?

going there for a wedding next sat, any good shops to stop by and look....comming from vegas........

JUST SAY NO TO C**K SNAPPING

IM RICK JAMES BIOTCH!!!!!

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/imag...ers/468x60.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Wide F'n Open

As your coming down the 91freeway just past the 15 you will see No Limitz Motorsports on the left side off of Greenriver They have a huge showroom a few custom rhinos' and rzr's.

'08 Rhino 700
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:14 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliber1racing View Post
As your coming down the 91freeway just past the 15 you will see No Limitz Motorsports on the left side off of Greenriver They have a huge showroom a few custom rhinos' and rzr's.
are they open on saturdays??
not to many BIG shops around here, a few small ones that are closed on saturdays. custommotorsports may be open, but not much to see there.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Thats not even close to Santa Ana, although it is on the way. How bout you OC boys, any ideas???
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Founding Ninja

thanks for the replies so far, except for caliber1racing, send me to a shop on a sat that is not open, the nerve......lol

JUST SAY NO TO C**K SNAPPING

IM RICK JAMES BIOTCH!!!!!

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/imag...ers/468x60.jpg
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by max powers View Post
not to many BIG shops around here, a few small ones that are closed on saturdays. custommotorsports may be open, but not much to see there.
Has anyone ever delt with custom motorsports> A buddy of mine just resurected a rhino that was an old build of theirs. They drilled all of the a-arm bolt holes over sized for what ever LT kit that was on the car. We had to make gusset plates to weld on with the correct hole diameter.....I was thinkin they were a hack shop after I seen that cluster fuck

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by max powers View Post
Yep open on Sat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeZ View Post
Thats not even close to Santa Ana, although it is on the way. How bout you OC boys, any ideas???
No not close to santa ana but very close to O.C. greenriver is 2 exits past orange county line. It would be about 15 min drive santa ana. So far all the other shops havent been much to look at. small office space in front with a very small showroom and warehouse in the back where they work on them. The ones that come to mind for north O.C. twisted stitch/extream rhino(same) small showroom- lots of stitching going on in back, LTR in anaheim- Tiny office lots of welding going on in back

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguys75 View Post
thanks for the replies so far, except for caliber1racing, send me to a shop on a sat that is not open, the nerve......lol

Last I checked they were Open on Sat
(951) 738-2053
4325 prado rd unit 104, corona, ca, 92880

'08 Rhino 700
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
Has anyone ever delt with custom motorsports> A buddy of mine just resurected a rhino that was an old build of theirs. They drilled all of the a-arm bolt holes over sized for what ever LT kit that was on the car. We had to make gusset plates to weld on with the correct hole diameter.....I was thinkin they were a hack shop after I seen that cluster fuck
No there in riverside off of the 91 I've past them a million times and never stopped in I've been wanting to go there and Kar Tek are both pretty close together.

'08 Rhino 700
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
No there in riverside off of the 91 I've past them a million times and never stopped in I've been wanting to go there and Kar Tek are both pretty close together.

They did my cage and seat 2 years ago when I first got my Rhino. I was not happy. Their work was ok but they were dicks. They treated me like I didnt know anything and they were gods gift to off road.

Then a guy named Joe took over as manager. I contacted him via a PM and we started talking. He felt bad about my experience and asked me to give tham another try. Wow what a different experience. I was very happy. Great work and Joes customer serivce was great.

About a month or two ago Joe moved on to other things. I have not been back since. I am not sure how they will be without him.

But now Tim over at SDR is back up and running... My Rhino will go to him for anything that I need.

2006 Rhino 660
BRP Stage 2 CDI
UTVCrap Sheave
4 Seat Cage w/42" Rear PRP Seat
ITP T-7C Wheels (5+2 front offset & 2+5 Rear)
Big Horn Tires (25x8x12 & 25x10x12)
LSR MTS +3 Mid Travel Kit
Bilstein Shocks w/ Eibach Springs 250lb front & 400lb rear
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...BRP_Avatar.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...avatar/byc.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/uutv1211.jpg
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 04:05 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Yep, i delt with biggtodd before joe at custom, Now, i'm not to sure about them.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
Sponsored Links
Advertisement