Does anyone else feel this way?? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Does anyone else feel this way??

That you have a aligator appitite and a canary budget when it comes to your rhino???

Maybe i will go and start working the corner.....

i see some of your rides and man so jelouse... i would love to do all that. But yet cant afford it. (just starting a family, new jobs etc etc) i feel like back when i was a kid trying to fix up the 250r... any how my two bits....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Founding Ninja

it never ends i thought mine was done last year but just had to buy a new exhaust and spindles that would not break $$$$$ My company has cut overtime off so that hurts the Rhino

Just get creative and make smart purchases

i hate when this happens

http://dentedmetal.com/
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Wreckin' Shop

I know the feeling my friend....I will have to wait for christmas for my GPS system

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Wide F'n Open

there is always great buys on used stuff here, be patient and parts will pop up, if you pay attention.. ive bought and sold cheap on here...

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Founding Ninja

You telling me... i am FLAT BROKE! DAMN THIS RHINO!
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

At least i now know i am not alone LOL i hope my wife isnt reading this i have created a "slush account" fo9r my bonuses to go into.... but like stated earlier just like no over time... not to many bonuses here...

i agree UTV Mayhem, i am keeping my eyes open for a used long travel or some shocks... or a money tree...

But i do have the rhino bug. i will say that ...
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 11:42 PM

I find deals on the forums & a lot of good deals used stuff on craigslist. Seems like there is a lot of people hurtin for cash so now is a good time to get some great deals.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTV Mayhem View Post
there is always great buys on used stuff here, be patient and parts will pop up, if you pay attention.. ive bought and sold cheap on here...
Keep an eye out for the JimmyZ deals best vendor on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlineracing20 View Post
At least i now know i am not alone LOL i hope my wife isnt reading this i have created a "slush account" fo9r my bonuses to go into.... but like stated earlier just like no over time... not to many bonuses here...

i agree UTV Mayhem, i am keeping my eyes open for a used long travel or some shocks... or a money tree...

But i do have the rhino bug. i will say that ...
How do you explain to your wife how much that long travel cost when it arrives in the mail and where you got the money ? My wife was on to me like a tattoo on a merchant sailer, luckily she likes the rhino almost as much as me otherwise I would be divorced by now
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
That you have a aligator appitite and a canary budget when it comes to your rhino???
I'd really like to sink the $$ into a LT for my Rhino, as I'm sure many would, but just can't scrape together the $$.

When I start to "wish" I had the dough for it, (or anything I don't have) or I read a post like this I try hard to take a step back and realize that if one of the things we have to complain about is not having the $$ to "fix up" our already expensive toy,,,, we are, in all reality, a pretty fortunate lot.

When I do slap myself in the face with reality like this,,, I first feel like daft Prick for thinking this way, when some folks can't afford food/shelter.

Then I remember the college days,,,,, the days of shit jobs that paid squat, sharing houses with no-rent-payin losers, puting every extra damn penny I had into the piece of crap car just to get to class/work every day,,, and those Ramen noodles,,,,, Those Goddamned Ramen noodles and Saltine crackers I had for lunch every Fricken day while working toward a degree!!!!

Suddenly my full stomach, clean clothes, 4 year old (paid off) truck, 4 year old (second hand) Toy Hauler, lovely home, beautiful family,,, and yes,,, even my 2 year old, non-Long Travel Rhino suddenly make me feel like I'm the richest/happiest guy on the planet.

I'm not preaching to anyone,,,, I championed the "gotta have more" mentality,,, just sharing a trick I use to make me feel better about the things I've worked so hard for in life.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Founding Ninja

I started accumulating toys from doing Handyman work for people, I charged a fair to me low price, all cash and started to build up my toys.

with just a few tools/ and maye a paint brush, you can make some extra cash on the weekends.

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
Sponsored Links
Advertisement