2008 Rhino 700 overheating
Bought used, have put 3000km with no issues. Last few rides it had overheated once or twice, take it home and wash it, all good. Last 2 rides after washing still overheated. Took the thermostat out and it's melted bent. Replaced thermostat, moved the oil cooler up from in front of the rad, completely cleaned both (soaked overnight in water and cleaner, washed out with garden hose, all clean), fan works fine.
Immediately after I finished I started it outside on the driveway and within 10 mins of running, red light comes in again.
What Else can it be?!?!