What happened to Max and Rick??? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

What happened to Max and Rick???

Joey, what happened to Mark and Rick, please let us know?? Wreck, are they ok...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTV Mayhem View Post
BAD NEWS GUYS!!!!!

rick and mark were involved in an auto collision on the way to glamis.. they are ok but the the person who hit them(alledgedly drunk) died on the scene. they had ricks new cat1000, marks rotax and ricks hapa mobile on a trailer and 2 of the 3 are totalled. we sent a rescue fleet of trucks and flatbeds to rescue them, just waiting for them to return. they are OK which is the most important thing but i think mark and rick both are a lil shaken up.
will update with pics and an update from them soon.
blake
Quote:
Originally Posted by bviernow View Post
It was a very shitty situation last night. The pertdon who hit mark had just passed me 2 seconds beforer she hit them. I had to swerve big tikme to miss hitting the car and marks trailer. I wass very hapy when my wife and I got out and saw that the guys in the truck were ok, and thought it was ironic it was mark and rick. Please everyone be safe and don't drink and drive! Seeing this happen right in front of you puts shit in a new perspective. This accident could have been way worse. Luckily it was just toys and a trfailer that was wrecked and not a family of four in a camry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTV Mayhem View Post
they are in camp and totally fine, just a lil in shock still.... the other driver was intox most likely as they found a cooler full of empties in her suburban. rick has pics and will post them later, late night last night, still chillin in the rv.. rick and mark still had a good night last night all things considered, thanks for the support and ill make these guys come on and tell the story themselves. marks rotax and hapas white rhino are a total loss, the cat1000 was saved, the driver missed marks ram by 2 feet and hit the trailer, it would have been much worse if she hit marks truck head on. thank god she missed them.....
They are ok......

Pro-One GlasslHRT 2-seaterlPRP 4-point harnesslPRP High BackslDRD dualslDRD fuel management
Machined sheavelDynateck ECUlXMF +6l2-4" 3-7" HID's
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Wide F'n Open

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/glam...n-ride-14.html

Pro-One GlasslHRT 2-seaterlPRP 4-point harnesslPRP High BackslDRD dualslDRD fuel management
Machined sheavelDynateck ECUlXMF +6l2-4" 3-7" HID's
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Oh my God! Sorry I missed the other thread, I am really glad to hear you guys are ok. That is sooo scary! please keep us posted on this, any help you guys know we will all be there for you guys!!! Pleazse be safe guys out there this weekend, we want all of our boys and girls back here...
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Founding Ninja

I just spoke to Mark. They are all good but as Blake said it looks like both Marks Rotax and Ricks white rhino are both messed up but may be able to be salvaged??? They are both in Glamis hanging out, Ricks driving the cat which just took some esthetic damage in the wreck. The lady missed them head on by inches and slammed intot he back of Ricks new flatebed that he bought from Yancy (oldschoolrhino). The collision ripped the trailer right off the ball. The driver died on scene which is the worst part of the whole story. Even though she was drunk and driving like a moron you never wish death on someones relative.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD23 View Post
I just spoke to Mark. They are all good but as Blake said it looks like both Marks Rotax and Ricks white rhino are both messed up but may be able to be salvaged??? They are both in Glamis hanging out, Ricks driving the cat which just took some esthetic damage in the wreck. The lady missed them head on by inches and slammed intot he back of Ricks new flatebed that he bought from Yancy (oldschoolrhino). The collision ripped the trailer right off the ball. The driver died on scene which is the worst part of the whole story. Even though she was drunk and driving like a moron you never wish death on someones relative.

This is true.....I dont wish death on my worst enemy

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

truly a sad start for her families new year, God Bless them and glad to hear the guys are ok, any pics from the carnage?
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Wide F'n Open

Just talked to brad, looks like everyone is ok but the woman who hit them did die
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:32 PM

wow.. that suck guys.. good thing you are ok..

toys can be replaced...
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Founding Ninja

I wish that girls family the best, hopefully she didnt have any kids. That really sucks for Mark and Rick but they should feel pretty fortunate they were not hit head on ! Things could have easily been alot worse, thank god that they are both still with us....toys can be replaced.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement