Thanks everyone - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Thanks everyone

for the concerns and well wishes.

the accident was a wierd thing all together, We where suppose to leave On tues, but, I had a nightmare job that carried over to wed. I picked up rick and my exact words to him was " All the signs are telling me not to go and something really bad is going to happen. I had my rhino on the front of the trailer sideways, followed by ricks rhino straight and his new cat straight on the trailer. We talked about how bad things happen to some people with trailers, like flats, and bearings and such. and rick mentioned he never had any problems towing before ( can you say jinx?) WE got to the 78 where it meets the s22 and had to slam on the brakes to keep from rear ending the trailer in front of us, after that, I started paying extra close attention to the road. well, I see this car in my lane and it looks like it's trying to pass some trailers, I see a gap in front of the lead trailer and think she's trying to get in there, well The gap was closing and she wasn't slowing down or trying to merge, I called out to rick to look as I was slowing down trying to give her more time to make the gap, at the last second I realize she is going fast and not going to merge so I turned to the right and gassed it, she went on by my truck by inches( rick saw her face, it was a blank stare) she never saw us or the trailer and she slammed right into the driverside corner, bounced off and spun around. I jumped out and all the witnesses where screaming she's dead.
I noticed, I know the guy driving the truck from the other direction(bviernow)
he tells us she was running people off the road for miles and he watched the whole thing happen. She completly separated the trailer from my truck, no damage to the truck or its' occupants. My rhino should be repairable, ricks will need a new frame at the least. No pictures of the rhino's right now, but i got this one of her truck. she bent the frame she hit that hard.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected

Last edited by max powers; 01-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Wide F'n Open

Thumbs up

Glad to hear you guys are ok ! I was going to try to make it over to the camp to say hi and meet some of you guys last night but got caught up in the dunes towing my friends rhino from lizard hill. That took alil longer than planned, maybe another time but Im def glad to hear you two are ok
post #3 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Thanks for the update brotha!!!! Good job on paying attention because that could have gone extremely bad.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #4 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
jws
Wide F'n Open

glad you guys are alright - thats some scarey shit......
post #5 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Wide F'n Open

drunks

glad you guys are ok....seems we all should pay more attention to that little voice in our heads eah?...sorry for everybodies loss....scarey stuff....later,cameron...

rhinos,cars,guns
post #6 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:55 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Thanks Brad and your wife!!! You guys are the best for helping us so much, thanks to everyone for the well wishes, sorry for not returning so many calls and text messages. After we finally got to camp at G i put my phone away.

I will come back shortly with lots of pics and my view, Mark and Brad literally saved my life.

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
post #7 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:05 PM

wow.. you must have some tough ass rhino's... .. good thing you guys are all good..

i would have your truck looked at too... that much damage to hers and ripping the trailer from your truck, cannot be good on your frame.. just a thought..
post #8 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:10 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Very happy to hear you guys are ok!

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #9 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Wide F'n Open

sorry to hear about all this. its good to know you are all ok. if you guys need anything let me know.

my shit is always fucking broke
post #10 of 141 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Wide F'n Open

really glad you guys are ok. by the looks of that it could have been really bad for you too.

futsa!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement