Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Socal dyno tuning

5K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  dirtysidedown 
#1 ·
IF you don't already know
THE PRO SHOPin stanton can dyno any utv, they are setup for longtravel and just had there dyno rebuilt, all sensors are new.
Give john a call if you want you ride to run it's best
(714) 892-1300

#26 ·
I think he quoted me $75 for the initial hookup then by the hour after that...been a while, though, and I've killed a lot of brain cells since I spoke to him about it.

#9 ·
I drop off my Prowler 1000 today for Dyno tuning! I will also get a print out of what the real Hp is at the rear wheels in stock form. Should be around 70 plus Hp!

I wont post those results here out of respect for you Rhino owners.
C'mon post it... that way we know what were up against!

#15 ·
Hey buddy, keep your prowler shit on prowlertalk, your hijacking every thread with that kitty B.S.
J/K kinda:D
Thats what my original plan was, but you all gave me a hard time? I was just gonna post my Dyno numbers on ProwlerTalk.net - The Premier Source For Arctic Cat Prowler Related Information And Discussions

i guess you didn't pick up on my spelling, it is really spelled Benedict. i made sure to change it to dick, i guess it was a lil too subtle.
I caught it and ignored it because you and your Rhino are slow.

#18 ·
I caught it and ignored it because you and your Rhino are slow.
at the hill friday night, both damien and brian b didnt think so... my new clutch is the shiz... i didnt have it setup right, now it is.....[/quote]

Makes a difference doesn't it??? now you actually have the power to the ground.

Rog

#25 ·
Hey- get in, answer the question or whatever and then it's game on!

RhinoTalk.net- WHERE EVERY THREAD IS AN ADVENTURE!

#28 ·
Hapa-''Here i am trying to be nice for a change and all I do is catch shit.''

I look at it as the price we all pay to know if it's a piece of crap or not, someone had to buy one! At least Rick has the experience to know if the thing is good or not, If he doesn't destroy it no one will!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.