check this shit out i posted about naziforums - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

check this shit out i posted about naziforums

Why is this forum so Obamafied? - Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net

rhinoforums in case you didnt know
Im sure it will be deleted quickly over there so i will paste what i wrote here it is.

Why is this forum so Obamafied?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moderators and whoever see the need to clean up threads cuz some truth was told!!! Yea the other things should have been removed but when you take out things that show that a seller aint being honest and he is buddies with the guys in charge Thats just wrong and something that sounds alot like our new president would do!! Telling what you cant and can do, you guys clean up too much cuz lil bitches cant take the heat, I for one am upset and bet this will be deleted very quickly

I'm the one that taught your girl that thing she loves so well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Wide F'n Open

jeepin. i asked them to leave to pic of the roll and they did. kyle took it down himself. not trying to hide anything nor am i buddies with any admin over there. get your facts straight. i dont know ANY of the new admins or mods over there. i would like to sell my rhino, do you really think that would happen with all that drama in the thread? we had fun yesterday but its over now. it needed to be cleaned, let it go! now it sounds like you are accusing me of something?

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Wide F'n Open

Rotax Your Rhino
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Founding Ninja

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD23 View Post
Someone feeling like fillin a Ninja in?
I Think.....that Ummmm.....Sloth up there needs some dental attention

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Founding Ninja

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:26 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
Someone feeling like fillin a Ninja in?
drama- lol

blake took a stab at me so i did the same- got really fun after that and then ended- no big deal. everyone had to put their two cents in like always.

its all good.

Cant we all get along? lol
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Founding Ninja

Blake took a stab at you first or you took the stab first? How would blake stab you in his own thread without you posting some KJSmith84 shit........LOL I know how you roll mutha fucka! LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
Blake took a stab at you first or you took the stab first? How would blake stab you in his own thread without you posting some KJSmith84 shit........LOL I know how you roll mutha fucka! LOL
was over here- im not getting into this again- its over.

no more being a dick.... im done. love all you guys. except for thatass kissing pussy that aint allowed here by his wife any longer. lol

joey what was your honest opinion on the rzr s- i have a friend that is going to get a sxs and doesnt want to spend a ton tricking it out. did you like it at the dunes? or should he get a base and do LT on it.

Cant we all get along? lol
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
was over here- im not getting into this again- its over.

no more being a dick.... im done. love all you guys. except for thatass kissing pussy that aint allowed here by his wife any longer. lol

joey what was your honest opinion on the rzr s- i have a friend that is going to get a sxs and doesnt want to spend a ton tricking it out. did you like it at the dunes? or should he get a base and do LT on it.
I REALLY considered a rzrs for a second ride....BUT I have heard that the a arms a weak and bend easily...dont know how true that is I havent done any research

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement