BRMINC can suck my left nut!!! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
BRMINC can suck my left nut!!!

so i start a thread in the wanted section for an axle. BRMINC says he has some. well i call him on the 5th at exactly 5:50 my time. he takes all my info and says he will ship them out. i ordered both rear axles. well i pm him them on sunday night asking him if they would come with the clips on the end. he wrote back and said that they didn't come with the clips. well wednesday i still haven't received them so i wrote him. he writes back yesterday morning anc gives me a tracking number. guess what the tracking number doesn't work. i write him again and he says let me look into it. i never hear anything again from him. well finally tonight friday the 14th at 1:43am the tracking number works. guess what he just shipped them out to me. i know who i won't be doing business with again!!!
slider_buck is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Pr3m1um M3mb3r
 
predu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gilbert,AZ
Posts: 314
that sucks dude. i just got parts i ordered on the 28th of june. not from them though

I'm stayin neutral here, but you DID report kyle's post to admins.
that might work at rf, but not here, not even if johnny asked me to remove
kyle's post would I do it.that is on principal alone.
predu is offline  
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by predu View Post
that sucks dude. i just got parts i ordered on the 28th of june. not from them though

yes it does suck. a week later and they just got sent out and i was planning on riding this weekend.
slider_buck is offline  
post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Pr3m1um M3mb3r
 
predu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gilbert,AZ
Posts: 314
i could have had the set i have to you a week ago

I'm stayin neutral here, but you DID report kyle's post to admins.
that might work at rf, but not here, not even if johnny asked me to remove
kyle's post would I do it.that is on principal alone.
predu is offline  
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 01:47 AM
Wide F'n Open
 
sandnuriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,185
WOW That sucks Vic is a good guy I have never had a problem with him and he is quick to help out when there is a problem. Sorry to here about your luck
sandnuriz is offline  
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 03:11 AM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by predu View Post
i could have had the set i have to you a week ago
wished i had now...ohh well live and learn
slider_buck is offline  
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
here is a reply from Victor.maybe it didn't have anything to do with him. it would have been nice though if he would have let me know this. add another one up to my luck. i swear if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any at all.


BEFORE YOU GO THROWING STONES AT ME MAYBE U SHOULD GET ALL THE FACTS FIRST NO EVERYTHING WAS SENT BEFORE I LEFT INCLUDING AN EXHAUST YOUR AXLES A STEERING RACK AND LED WHIPS EVERY ITEM THAT WENT OUT CAME BACK TO MY SHOP WHILE WE WERE GONE THE ENDED UP AT THE UPS HUB SO NOW I HAD TO PICK EVEYTHING BACK UP AND RE SEND IT ALL BACK OUT THE WRONG UPS NUMBER WAS PUT ON THE PACKAGES SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIANCE BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A LOGICAL REASON FOR EVERTYHING DONT BETHIS
slider_buck is offline  
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
BRMINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: B-TAOWN
Posts: 263
Left nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck View Post
so i start a thread in the wanted section for an axle. BRMINC says he has some. well i call him on the 5th at exactly 5:50 my time. he takes all my info and says he will ship them out. i ordered both rear axles. well i pm him them on sunday night asking him if they would come with the clips on the end. he wrote back and said that they didn't come with the clips. well wednesday i still haven't received them so i wrote him. he writes back yesterday morning anc gives me a tracking number. guess what the tracking number doesn't work. i write him again and he says let me look into it. i never hear anything again from him. well finally tonight friday the 14th at 1:43am the tracking number works. guess what he just shipped them out to me. i know who i won't be doing business with again!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMINC
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
let me guess since you screwed up and didn't ship them like you said you did i bet you shipped them next day for me didn't you?? i even wrote you on sunday asking you about them. when i talked to you on the phone you said you would send them out before you left on your trip. i guess as long as you got your money you didn't care huh??



Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
evidently you didn't ship them like you said you did huh? i see the status for the tracking number updated now and it stated that you just shipped them out. awesome thanks alot. looks like i won't be riding this weekend.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMINC
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
i never heard from you after my last pm. i was just wondering how you sent the axles to me? just kinda curious as to when i should get them cause i haven't received them yet.


thanks,
todd

NO AXLES YET LET ME TRACK THEM SENT UPS GROUND TRACK #K119952 6729
THANKS VICTOR BRM



BEFORE YOU GO THROWING STONES AT ME MAYBE U SHOULD GET ALL THE FACTS FIRST NO EVERYTHING WAS SENT BEFORE I LEFT INCLUDING AN EXHAUST YOUR AXLES A STEERING RACK AND LED WHIPS EVERY ITEM THAT WENT OUT CAME BACK TO MY SHOP WHILE WE WERE GONE THE ENDED UP AT THE UPS HUB SO NOW I HAD TO PICK EVEYTHING BACK UP AND RE SEND IT ALL BACK OUT THE WRONG UPS NUMBER WAS PUT ON THE PACKAGES SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIANCE BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A LOGICAL REASON FOR EVERTYHING DONT BETHIS



i can understand that happening but you still never even let me know that was what happened. you got to understand where i'm coming from. i payed for the axles over a week ago and i still don't have them. i'd like to have rode this weekend but now i can't.

ALSO TOLD HIM I WOULD SEND A FREE SET OF REAR STICKS NO CHARGE I GUESS FOR HIS INCONVENIANCE I GUESS SHIPPING ISSUES DONT MEAN SHIAT TO SOME PEOPLE SORRY SLIDDER BUCK DO U STILL WANT THE FREE STICKS OR TO BLAST ME FOR NOTHING IF U HAVE AN ISSUE PICK UP THE PHONE 661 399 0034

DUNER
BRMINC is offline  
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
BRMINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: B-TAOWN
Posts: 263
Originally Posted by slider_buck
do the shafts that i ordered from you have the clips on the ends of them?

thanks,
todd

NO THEY DO NOT DO YOU ALSO NEDD THOSE WE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DUNE TOUR
__________________
DUNER Originally Posted by slider_buck
i never heard from you after my last pm. i was just wondering how you sent the axles to me? just kinda curious as to when i should get them cause i haven't received them yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
let me guess since you screwed up and didn't ship them like you said you did i bet you shipped them next day for me didn't you?? i even wrote you on sunday asking you about them. when i talked to you on the phone you said you would send them out before you left on your trip. i guess as long as you got your money you didn't care huh??



Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
evidently you didn't ship them like you said you did huh? i see the status for the tracking number updated now and it stated that you just shipped them out. awesome thanks alot. looks like i won't be riding this weekend.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMINC
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_buck
i never heard from you after my last pm. i was just wondering how you sent the axles to me? just kinda curious as to when i should get them cause i haven't received them yet.


thanks,
todd

NO AXLES YET LET ME TRACK THEM SENT UPS GROUND TRACK #K119952 6729
THANKS VICTOR BRM




thanks,
todd

NO AXLES YET LET ME TRACK THEM SENT UPS GROUND TRACK #K119952 6729
THANKS VICTOR BRM
__________________
DUNER Originally Posted by slider_buck
evidently you didn't ship them like you said you did huh? i see the status for the tracking number updated now and it stated that you just shipped them out. awesome thanks alot. looks like i won't be riding this weekend.


ALSO WHAT I AM GONNA DO IS SEND U 2 MORE AXLES FOR FREE SO YOU DONT THINK IT WAS ON PURPOSE SORRY U CANT RIDE THINGS HAPPEN YOUR TRACK NUMBER 4 THE AXLES IS K1199526630 661 399 0034 BAKERSFIELD RHINO MOTORSPORTS INC: WELCOME TO BRM SIDE X SIDE SPECIALISTS




i can understand that happening but you still never even let me know that was what happened. you got to understand where i'm coming from. i payed for the axles over a week ago and i still don't have them. i'd like to have rode this weekend but now i can't.

WELL UNTIL I FIND OUT THE STATUS OF THINGS LIKE YESTERDAY WHERE ALL MY THINGS ARE I CANT GIVE ANY INFO DO YOU WANT THE OTHER FREE SET


i can understand that happening but you still never even let me know that was what happened. you got to understand where i'm coming from. i payed for the axles over a week ago and i still don't have them. i'd like to have rode this weekend but now i can't.

WELL UNTIL I FIND OUT THE STATUS OF THINGS LIKE YESTERDAY WHERE ALL MY THINGS ARE I CANT GIVE ANY INFO DO YOU WANT THE OTHER FREE SET

DUNER
BRMINC is offline  
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
BRMINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: B-TAOWN
Posts: 263
ALL THESE CONVERSATIONS AND U SAY I NEVER RESPONDED YEAH RIGHT SLIDER GIVE THE WHOLE STORY NOT PARTS OF IT

DUNER
BRMINC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58