LOL- got the ban again!! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Talking LOL- got the ban again!!

Well it looks like i got the axe for good at RF Ban never lifted. I guess spelling Rhino411 backwards in your title is not acceptable and no warnings are giving.

I guess Brian dont like me or the 411.

oh well. you guys have a good weekend!

Cant we all get along? lol

Last edited by KJSmith84; 10-23-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

mark maybe you want to hide your tracks if your going to try to change up my post.

Last edited by max powers; 10-23-2009 at 06:59 PM.

what the fuck is your deal anyways- you use to be able to take a dick with the best of them - now your turning into a bitch.

lol

the proshop must have really fucked you over because ever since then you havnt been the same.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

you know what - im done with this site too- it use to be the cool place to hang out and shoot the shit but that seems not to be the case any longer.
Too many people changed around here.

So if you dont mind go ahead and delete this account- thanks.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Wide F'n Open

I saw that on RF
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 03:47 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
mark maybe you want to hide your tracks if your going to try to change up my post.

Last edited by max powers; 10-23-2009 at 06:59 PM.

what the fuck is your deal anyways- you use to be able to take a dick with the best of them - now your turning into a bitch.

lol

the proshop must have really fucked you over because ever since then you havnt been the same.
keep blaming me for your problems, you edit my shit on your site and you don't like it when It's done to you. So, your done trolling here for members??
you can have the forums kyle, It's old news and your years behind. Maybe if you didn't burn every bridge you cross, you wouldn't be so bitter.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Founding Ninja

Whats going on with all these Forums anyways ? is it that lucrative or what ?
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by max powers View Post
keep blaming me for your problems, you edit my shit on your site and you don't like it when It's done to you. So, your done trolling here for members??
you can have the forums kyle, It's old news and your years behind. Maybe if you didn't burn every bridge you cross, you wouldn't be so bitter.
what am i blaming you for? I edit your fucking gay shit on my site because i acually want a Rhino forum not a bsing site with a rhino name. Dont like it, dont visit-plan and simple. You are doing the exact same thing here that you got pissed out over what you best friend there B did to your posts on RF. God so what makes this any different then all the shit you did.

oh your so kind marc- your done with the forums because you were the king and owned them. Thanks.
How did you become so Cool Mark!
and i dont know of any bridged burned that i care about so if i did....

well through all of this it should me who my real friends are that would back me 100% and not talk shit and who all the fake ones are that put on a front and talk shit behind my back. IF you dont like what im doing then dont join- plan and simple - no reason to hate.
Plus since you now EVERYTHING about the rhino my site is no good for you. So have a nice day Mark and make sure you stand on your soap box and shout it to the world on how cool you are- I hope you have fun.

The funny thing is you bought the domain name for this site just to fuck with Brian when you got banned- i sited my site when i got banned becaue i enjoy helping others in the rhino community- if i wanted to fuck with brian like you did i would knock off his over priced motor brackets and sell them at my cost.
So thats why i dont understand what you deal is Marc. And to top it off- you dont own anything anymore- remember you sold your domain name- what are you still holding on too and why?

On a side note- i hope you pull your head out of your ass because th old Marc was cool to hang out with when he wasnt so bad ass.
Im done talking you you on the internet- i will see you next week. I got to go work on the Rhino- peace!

Last edited by KJSmith84; 10-24-2009 at 11:20 AM.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
what am i blaming you for? I edit your fucking gay shit on my site because i acually want a Rhino forum not a bsing site with a rhino name. Dont like it, dont visit-plan and simple. You are doing the exact same thing here that you got pissed out over what you best friend there B did to your posts on RF. God so what makes this any different then all the shit you did.

oh your so kind marc- your done with the forums because you were the king and owned them. Thanks.
How did you become so Cool Mark!
and i dont know of any bridged burned that i care about so if i did....

well through all of this it should me who my real friends are that would back me 100% and not talk shit and who all the fake ones are that put on a front and talk shit behind my back. IF you dont like what im doing then dont join- plan and simple - no reason to hate.
Plus since you now EVERYTHING about the rhino my site is no good for you. So have a nice day Mark and make sure you stand on your soap box and shout it to the world on how cool you are- I hope you have fun.

The funny thing is you bought the domain name for this site just to fuck with Brian when you got banned- i sited my site when i got banned becaue i enjoy helping others in the rhino community- if i wanted to fuck with brian like you did i would knock off his over priced motor brackets and sell them at my cost.
So thats why i dont understand what you deal is Marc. And to top it off- you dont own anything anymore- remember you sold your domain name- what are you still holding on too and why?

On a side note- i hope you pull your head out of your ass because th old Marc was cool to hang out with when he wasnt so bad ass.
Im done talking you you on the internet- i will see you next week. I got to go work on the Rhino- peace!
I never talked shit behind your back, I told you from the get go I didn't like the idea of another forum, SO sorry, keep trying to make it my fault. My attitude is the same as it has always been, take a good look at your self kyle, maybe you can see the other face you wear. Do I need to post the e-mail you sent me where you say, ANd I quote, As soon as I sell my site, I am gone,Done with it, well I ain't done with this site kyle, Even though I don't own the name anymore, I still feel it's my site and my REAL friends support it and B.S here. Sorry your jealous of that fact, Maybe when you have had a forum for more than a week,you'll understand. Have sarah stop by when you need a part from the crap shack, I won't tell anyone.

oh And on a side note, you don't need to worry about me stopping by your site.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Wide F'n Open

I got one better Kyle. I got banned from the underground and haven't posted there since january. Damnit, I should have created a thread.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
I got one better Kyle. I got banned from the underground and haven't posted there since january. Damnit, I should have created a thread.
Chandler, what did you do that was so bad over there ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement