Pro Shop?? - Page 2 - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 AM
3/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07fj View Post
it is on like Donkey Kong, just pulled an 840 T-rex headsup. you betta bring it
and I don't even have the new clutch on yet
LOL

BTW, it has always been my motor, just not in my Rhino

Rog
Sweet but I been kicking 840 rex for a while....shit it an't even a close race
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltom401 View Post
Sweet but I been kicking 840 rex for a while....shit it an't even a close race
Guess there is no reason for us to race;...already know the outcome
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Red Cup Ninja

Legend in his own mind.... LOL!!!

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Wide F'n Open

my 2 cents

I dont care who's involved in a problem,but to get on a public forum and talk shit on somebody without having the balls to first comfront them personally is pretty much showing your true colors....reguardless of who is involved, wheather its you or Barrack OBama, you confront that person like a man before you go and talk crap or ask derogatory questions about that person on a public forum....thats whats wrong with society, they don't have the balls to confront a person face to face and express their opinions about a problem,they wrather go and slander somebody on a forum...
Now go take offense to my opinions and go slander my comments as it seems there isn't any moral direction or common sense implied in this thread...yours truly,cameron shaw...

and by the way,it sounds like the employee was only triing to expedite your muffler packing by sending you directly to the source/supplier and perhaps save you a buck or two and get you out riding sooner then he could pick it up take it back to his facility and then ship it out in the process....da....

rhinos,cars,guns
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
it is on like Donkey Kong, just pulled an 840 T-rex headsup. you betta bring it
and I don't even have the new clutch on yet
LOL

BTW, it has always been my motor, just not in my Rhino

Rog
rog are you tellin me you raced the teryx??? at the shop friday???

If you beat it its cuz the clutching is off right??
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple1050rhino View Post
I dont care who's involved in a problem,but to get on a public forum and talk shit on somebody without having the balls to first comfront them personally is pretty much showing your true colors....reguardless of who is involved, wheather its you or Barrack OBama, you confront that person like a man before you go and talk crap or ask derogatory questions about that person on a public forum....thats whats wrong with society, they don't have the balls to confront a person face to face and express their opinions about a problem,they wrather go and slander somebody on a forum...
Now go take offense to my opinions and go slander my comments as it seems there isn't any moral direction or common sense implied in this thread...yours truly,cameron shaw...

and by the way,it sounds like the employee was only triing to expedite your muffler packing by sending you directly to the source/supplier and perhaps save you a buck or two and get you out riding sooner then he could pick it up take it back to his facility and then ship it out in the process....da....
Customer is allways right! I could have called a dozen different places but I chose to call the pro shop first, to try and give him my business. John has apologized to me, and I have to him for all this. He is a stand up guy and offered to send me the packing free of charge, but I respectfully declined. See you at the dunes have a nice day dickhead!!
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytay View Post
rog are you tellin me you raced the teryx??? at the shop friday???

If you beat it its cuz the clutching is off right??
Todd and Chris raced them, both have race clutches. Don't sweat it, we modded the rhino again and more to come this week before Lucas. .

I just hope Michaeltomralphcharles has a full Weller 800 race motor by the time we run them on new years He is gonna need it!!! LMAO

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sand View Post
Customer is allways right! I could have called a dozen different places but I chose to call the pro shop first, to try and give him my business. John has apologized to me, and I have to him for all this. He is a stand up guy and offered to send me the packing free of charge, but I respectfully declined. See you at the dunes have a nice day dickhead!!
Like I said, you showed your true colors!.......IF you were a stand up guy, after John tried to help you out, if you had any balls you would have asked the moderators to remove your pussy smart ass comments,but like I said, I approached this topic as a gentleman and you showed everybody in this forum your true personality and the way in which you handle things as by your reply....carma sucks...

rhinos,cars,guns
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Comedy...some peoples kids

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 09:34 PM
3/4 Throttle

Quote:
Todd and Chris raced them, both have race clutches. Don't sweat it, we modded the rhino again and more to come this week before Lucas. .

I just hope Michaeltomralphcharles has a full Weller 800 race motor by the time we run them on new years He is gonna need it!!! LMAO

Rog
I love iT......We are going to have a blast on New Years....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement