Pro Shop?? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Pro Shop??

I called the pro shop today asked them if they stocked packing for the woods exhaust, he said yes then asked me where I was located I told him yuma, and then he told me I would be better off calling woods that he cant get to the ups store and ship I would have to wait for how long who knows. Just thought it was funny they can send the exhaust same day but cant send replacement parts. Also I loaned John some jumper cables back in june when we were all on that night ride in glamis he assured me that he would leave them at my trailer but they left in the middle of the night with my cables, no biggy they were cheap ones but still thought I could collect on maybe some kind of a deal on packing. Sorry for the rant but Im kinda pissed Brandon is the guy I talked to on the phone pretty shitty customer service imo..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

call chris at benchmark, he'll take care of you.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Whats up with the pro shop I thought that was wierd he doesnt want to ship parts? I will def call benchmark in the morn my exhaust needs packing bad.
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sand View Post
I called the pro shop today asked them if they stocked packing for the woods exhaust, he said yes then asked me where I was located I told him yuma, and then he told me I would be better off calling woods that he cant get to the ups store and ship I would have to wait for how long who knows. Just thought it was funny they can send the exhaust same day but cant send replacement parts. Also I loaned John some jumper cables back in june when we were all on that night ride in glamis he assured me that he would leave them at my trailer but they left in the middle of the night with my cables, no biggy they were cheap ones but still thought I could collect on maybe some kind of a deal on packing. Sorry for the rant but Im kinda pissed Brandon is the guy I talked to on the phone pretty shitty customer service imo..
You guys helped alot that night. Bummer this is what you get in return.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 12:31 PM

hey 2nsand john borrowed those for my car and when we got back from the ride I asked who we borrowed them from and some guy said he will get them back to you sorry about that !!!! I can send you a set of cheap ones if you want!!!
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Travel Ind. View Post
hey 2nsand john borrowed those for my car and when we got back from the ride I asked who we borrowed them from and some guy said he will get them back to you sorry about that !!!! I can send you a set of cheap ones if you want!!!
No worrys got a pm from john he has made things right.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sand View Post
No worrys got a pm from john he has made things right.
good too hear John is a stand up guy in my book...he has done alot of work for us here rhino and quads never have had a ishu with the pro shop or the work they have done

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Founding Ninja

I bend over backwards and jump through hoops to get people what they want, when they want it, for a fair price. I'm here of anyone needs anything.
Glad you got your stuff handled n2sand.

Benchmark Performance
760-484-0986
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
3/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k1 View Post
I bend over backwards and jump through hoops to get people what they want, when they want it, for a fair price. I'm here of anyone needs anything.
Glad you got your stuff handled n2sand.
Chris everytime I turned around on Sat you were helping folks out...you even offer to help hook up a volt meter to check my stuff out when the starter/stator decided to take a dump...you impressed me alot and you're a real stand up guy...we need guys with your skills in this industry keep up the great work...tell Rog its on when he gets his motor back..lol
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltom401 View Post
Chris everytime I turned around on Sat you were helping folks out...you even offer to help hook up a volt meter to check my stuff out when the starter/stator decided to take a dump...you impressed me alot and you're a real stand up guy...we need guys with your skills in this industry keep up the great work...tell Rog its on when he gets his motor back..lol
it is on like Donkey Kong, just pulled an 840 T-rex headsup. you betta bring it
and I don't even have the new clutch on yet
LOL

BTW, it has always been my motor, just not in my Rhino

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
Sponsored Links
Advertisement