Dragonfire Getís A Face Lift - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Dragonfire Getís A Face Lift

Check out our new showroom. Anyone that has been to our shop knows that we really did not have too much in the way of a show room. We are all business here and usually we donít mess too much with the looks but more with the go! We all thought it was time to show off a bit of what we got, so we got this new display wall and counters. We have a bad a$$ shop and now the showroom to go with, stop by it give me a reason to stretch out the legs HaHa.

We are right off the 101 on Broadway in Mesa, AZ

Dragonfire Racing
2330 W Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202
Suite #112

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Wide F'n Open

a buddy of mine has a long travail kit that looks just like yours ...he is very happy with it but bought the car with it all ready on and had no idea who made it I will let him know

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

HaHa glad I could help. We have been using this style for quite some time now, but there is 2 different versions of this kit if you get me a pic of the rear I could probally tell you who's it is and when it was made. Just in case you need to.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Wide F'n Open

I will see him this weekend and I will let him know..the biggest thing was who made it he had no clue

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 08:38 AM
3/4 Throttle

HAVE you guys got led lights?? that will fit under my hard top? if so is a stock battery enough to run a set ??shipping coast to canada??
THANKS.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
HAVE you guys got led lights?? that will fit under my hard top? if so is a stock battery enough to run a set ??shipping coast to canada??
THANKS.
I might be able to get them under any way you can send me a pick and the size you are thinking of running. I got LED's from 8"-42"...Free shipping with the stimulus sale!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Here is a few more pic’s… As you can see we are hard at work making sure that we stay out in front of the competition. Our Fab shop continues to grow and pump out more and more every day. Thought you guys might want to check it out.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Wide F'n Open

WOW In house made ...did Alix call and find out if his lt kit is yours...

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO View Post
WOW In house made ...did Alix call and find out if his lt kit is yours...
If he did I didn't talk to him as of yet.

But ya that is some of our LT kit's for the RZR I think. My buddy Danny is our new welder/fab guy, he came from the Aero Space industry and watching this guy weld is like a work of art. We also now have Jerry French overseeing our Nessy builds which is cool not only for the fact that heís got some serious skills but for the fact this guy lives and breathes off road. Since coming to Dragonfire I have got to say the progression in bettering products has been outstanding and there is no sign of it slowing down. I truly look forward to the upcoming race season. We learn so much during the course of our racing that we use to improve our products it's downright amazing, I can't wait to see what the future brings for Dragonfire. With our new motor programs, I can say we will have some stuff out that will blow your mind...Shortly!

Most of you know me, some of you don't. My name is Chris and I work here at the Mesa AZ shop. As you can see I really do love my job and have a passion for motorsports in general. I grew up Racing motocross but if itís got a motor then I'm bound to be interested. So I urge you to hit me up anytime with questions, comments, or if you just want to talk about UTV's. It's best part about my job. I want to say thank you to RhinoTalk.net and its community for keeping our sport going and growing...Great work guys!

[email protected]
800-708-9803
480-834-4392
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:13 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Looks great guys!!! Keep up the good work

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement