Metal Cutting - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
LasVegasRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 60
Metal Cutting

Is there anyone on this forum that can recommend a laser or plasma cutting company in Las Vegas?

I need some 24 gauge copper sheet cut into a specific design.

I PM'd DentedMetal, to see if he does it. Anyone else?

If all else fails, follow the instructions.
LasVegasRhino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Founding Ninja
 
dentedmetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: henderson , NV
Posts: 227
plasma table at my house and a water jet at my buddies shop


i hate when this happens


http://dentedmetal.com/
dentedmetal is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 07:09 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Bryan M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ummmmmm Im not sure..fuck, I think were lost!
Posts: 1,377
damn where did you two come from??? long time no talk...Hi Marcel.....Ian whats up ninja?

If you live in Vegas and need a General Contractor...call Manning Construction @ 497-5127
Bryan M is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Founding Ninja
 
dentedmetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: henderson , NV
Posts: 227
just laying low well i mean i jacked up something in the middle gear in my rhino just havent had time to pull it apart. Working on my other project ( also getting my Harley pinstriping finished up today.





http://www.socalcustoms.com/Features/KTNKCHR/6.jpg

more pictures and girls on that page worth looking at.

i hate when this happens


http://dentedmetal.com/
dentedmetal is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
LasVegasRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 60
Hi Bryan

My Rhino is still in one piece, I just renewed my annual membership with Dunes And Trails ATV club (yikes, where did the year go?), so we've been tagging along with them. They are mostly quads, with a few Rhinos and Razors.

They do 2 organized rides every month, and these guys know about places that I'd never find by myself, and barring crappy weather, we go with them every month.
They go at 9 AM, rain or shine, for real! I don't. LOL

If all else fails, follow the instructions.
LasVegasRhino is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Mush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hendertucky NV
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasRhino View Post
Hi Bryan

My Rhino is still in one piece, I just renewed my annual membership with Dunes And Trails ATV club (yikes, where did the year go?), so we've been tagging along with them. They are mostly quads, with a few Rhinos and Razors.

They do 2 organized rides every month, and these guys know about places that I'd never find by myself, and barring crappy weather, we go with them every month.
They go at 9 AM, rain or shine, for real! I don't. LOL
never heard of them they do local rides???

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
Mush is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
LasVegasRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 60
They schedule 2 rides a month, one local and one overnighter. On a three day weekend they will do 2 nights.

We did Nelson in January, I skipped Jean/Goodsprings in Feb., but they said they had a good time in the rain and snow, LOL.

In March we did 68 miles at Gold Butte, April 10 we did Logandale Trails. This Sat. they are overnighting near the truck parking area at Exit 109 of I-15, to do the Virgin Mt. area.

By the way, if you do Gold Butte, all the trails are marked with signs now. The BLM gave the club the signs and GPS units, and 4 people spent 2 days installing them as volunteers.

Here is the rest of this year's tentative schedule.
http:
//www.dunesandtrailsatv.org/id3.html


I am not recruiting for this club, they run a tight ship because safety is their main concern. That might not be for everyone, helmets and goggles required on all riders. But the woman in front of me at Logandale last week was glad she had the gear on when she laid her quad over. We picked it up, dusted her off, and she finished the ride.

If all else fails, follow the instructions.
LasVegasRhino is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 04:17 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Mush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hendertucky NV
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasRhino View Post
They schedule 2 rides a month, one local and one overnighter. On a three day weekend they will do 2 nights.

We did Nelson in January, I skipped Jean/Goodsprings in Feb., but they said they had a good time in the rain and snow, LOL.

In March we did 68 miles at Gold Butte, April 10 we did Logandale Trails. This Sat. they are overnighting near the truck parking area at Exit 109 of I-15, to do the Virgin Mt. area.

By the way, if you do Gold Butte, all the trails are marked with signs now. The BLM gave the club the signs and GPS units, and 4 people spent 2 days installing them as volunteers.

Here is the rest of this year's tentative schedule.
http:
//www.dunesandtrailsatv.org/id3.html


I am not recruiting for this club, they run a tight ship because safety is their main concern. That might not be for everyone, helmets and goggles required on all riders. But the woman in front of me at Logandale last week was glad she had the gear on when she laid her quad over. We picked it up, dusted her off, and she finished the ride.
so i guess they wouldnt like me stopping for a saftey meeting, lol do they allow 1 time riders or do you have to pay to ride with them.

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
Mush is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 04:43 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Bryan M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ummmmmm Im not sure..fuck, I think were lost!
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasRhino View Post
//www.dunesandtrailsatv.org/id3.html[/URL]

safety is their main concern. That might not be for everyone.
Safety is my main concern too

If you live in Vegas and need a General Contractor...call Manning Construction @ 497-5127
Bryan M is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
3/4 Throttle
 
LasVegasRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 60
Quote:
do they allow 1 time riders or do you have to pay to ride with them
I don't know, I doubt that they charge for that. I know that people have come to several meetings before joining ($25 a year).

I'll e-mail the Trail Master to find out.

Quote:
Safety is my main concern too
LOL. These people are all experienced and organized. They pre-ride every ride at least once before the group does it. There is a ride leader and a tail-gunner, and they have helmet radios that the club provides. When that lady dumped, the ride leader parked everyone 5 minutes up the road. No one gets lost. We ride with headlights on, you don't go up a hard turn on the trail until you see the guy behind you. When you have 18 riders going 80 miles you have to be organized.

The pic is from the December 19 ride, Cottonwood Valley to Goodsprings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0556 (Small).JPG (69.3 KB, 5 views)

If all else fails, follow the instructions.
LasVegasRhino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57