Partners in crime for "UTV Mayhem II" - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Partners in crime for "UTV Mayhem II"

we have a couple new sponsors we are proud to have on-board for our second UTV film "UTV Mayhem II"

The Pro Shop
= im sure most of you have heard by now they do the sickest engine work or utv maintenance in socal. they will be sure to keep our Rhino running great so we can be out filming every weekend.

Magnum Offroad= We have gone on quite a few rides now with the Magnum guys and they definitely are out to show everyone how sick their builds are. Ive seen it for myself and now everyone else will see how sick Magnum's cars are.

Thanks to our returning sponsors so far from the first dvd:
Glamis Dunes Storage
Balls Deep Boxers

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Red Cup Ninja

cant wait, its gonna be sick. props to the sponsors for giving us new bad ass videos!

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Wide F'n Open

When does the filming begin?
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger v View Post
When does the filming begin?
we have been shooting for about 6 monthes already, hoping for a late october release.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTV Mayhem View Post
we have been shooting for about 6 monthes already, hoping for a late october release.
Woops.

What on-board cam system to you guys use? I have been looking for something to strap up to my car to do rig shots..
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Woops.

What on-board cam system to you guys use? I have been looking for something to strap up to my car to do rig shots..
i have been using sony 520 line cams off ebay, sending the signal to an aiptek mini dvr. the cam is only about 150ish and the dvr is about 200. they seem to work ok. all said and done with memory cards, batteries, a box to put it all in, they are about 500ish, i put them thru hell and back so they get pretty beat up. i put them in race cars and on suspension and it takes a toll on them. if i were going to mount one permenently i would use the vio pov1, its kinds pricey though, about $750. it is supposed be work the best, its the only one that shoots in 16x9 aspect ratio too so it looks ok next to hd footage. just like anything else there is a low range and high range products.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
i have been using sony 520 line cams off ebay, sending the signal to an aiptek mini dvr. the cam is only about 150ish and the dvr is about 200. they seem to work ok. all said and done with memory cards, batteries, a box to put it all in, they are about 500ish, i put them thru hell and back so they get pretty beat up. i put them in race cars and on suspension and it takes a toll on them. if i were going to mount one permenently i would use the vio pov1, its kinds pricey though, about $750. it is supposed be work the best, its the only one that shoots in 16x9 aspect ratio too so it looks ok next to hd footage. just like anything else there is a low range and high range products.
Well I own a GL2 and a 20d, but I would prefer to not bring those near the dirt.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Well I own a GL2 and a 20d, but I would prefer to not bring those near the dirt.
ya, i have a sick bag for my cameras that keeps them out of the dust. kata is the brand, super sick, dust and water proof..

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
ya, i have a sick bag for my cameras that keeps them out of the dust. kata is the brand, super sick, dust and water proof..
Ya, I have the lowepro Mini Trekker AW. Does a good job of keeping everything out of the element but dirt just seems to find its way into every nook and cranny...
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
we have a couple new sponsors we are proud to have on-board for our second UTV film "UTV Mayhem II"

The Pro Shop
= im sure most of you have heard by now they do the sickest engine work or utv maintenance in socal. they will be sure to keep our Rhino running great so we can be out filming every weekend.

Magnum Offroad= We have gone on quite a few rides now with the Magnum guys and they definitely are out to show everyone how sick their builds are. Ive seen it for myself and now everyone else will see how sick Magnum's cars are.

Thanks to our returning sponsors so far from the first dvd:
Glamis Dunes Storage
Balls Deep Boxers

congrats Blake!! 2 more bad ass companies to support the most bad ass SXS video!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground
Sponsored Links
Advertisement