can anyone HELP - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Yamaha Rhino.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

can anyone HELP

My buddy ryanpsd lost the drivers side axil right after he replaced the passenger side he now has one good garilla axil. would it be better for him to just sowp the garilla and run ?? or wate for garilla to make him a new axil? he runs the LSR 6.5 KIT its allmost 400.00 for a new axil any input on this would be nice and dose anyone have a set of axils that are worth the swich out with out spending 3000.00 on gear one

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO View Post
My buddy ryanpsd lost the drivers side axil right after he replaced the passenger side he now has one good garilla axil. would it be better for him to just sowp the garilla and run ?? or wate for garilla to make him a new axil? he runs the LSR 6.5 KIT its allmost 400.00 for a new axil any input on this would be nice and dose anyone have a set of axils that are worth the swich out with out spending 3000.00 on gear one
that sucks
I think he should just get rid of that kit all together. I hear some many problems with the LSR kits. XMF baby!!!
i do think you need to get spell check thou. lol

Cant we all get along? lol
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
that sucks
I think he should just get rid of that kit all together. I hear some many problems with the LSR kits. XMF baby!!!
Getting rid of the kit is not an fix we are looking for and yes i spell like shit but the point still comes across....JUST HAVE TO READ MY POST 2 TIMES LOL.

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
that sucks
Don't get me started KJ, there are not probs with LSR!!!!. BTW first trip for Blakes XMF he broke an axle too, so they all break sooner or later. ANd we have pics to prove it.

BUt I have heard many gorillas breaking on several diff kits, not worth the money IMO when LSR axles are warrantied.

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07fj View Post
Don't get me started KJ, there are not probs with LSR!!!!. BTW first trip for Blakes XMF he broke an axle too, so they all break sooner or later. ANd we have pics to prove it.

BUt I have heard many gorillas breaking on several diff kits, not worth the money IMO when LSR axles are warrantied.

Rog
remember when you almost shit your pants on my new alligator seats, lol ,when you drive like me shit breaks, lsr, xmf, i dont care if nasa, or northrop grumman builds it, ill break it, right rog?

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:45 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:

Rog
lol

I know I have yet to really drive mine to be able to break anything yet.

I just hear of alot less breaks from xmf compared to lonestar

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 03:03 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

been through all the axle b.s

Either buy the $3000 gear one set-up or get some summer bros. axles from magnum offroad, use the stock cv's and that way you can change out the axle when/if it does break. The summer bros seem to be the best bang for the buck.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTV Mayhem View Post
remember when you almost shit your pants on my new alligator seats, lol ,when you drive like me shit breaks, lsr, xmf, i dont care if nasa, or northrop grumman builds it, ill break it, right rog?
exactly, does not matter who's kit it is things break. Yep I had to wipe myself after that big air LMAO!!!!

So don't come on here and push XMF Kyle until you have followed these guys around for a season at their speed.

Max Powers puts his Mafia kit through hell and it hasn't broke either.

Goodtimes Launches that MT I-shock kit and it takes it just as well as others.

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 03:13 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
exactly, does not matter who's kit it is things break. Yep I had to wipe myself after that big air LMAO!!!!

So don't come on here and push XMF Kyle until you have followed these guys around for a season at their speed.

Max Powers puts his Mafia kit through hell and it hasn't broke either.

Goodtimes Launches that MT I-shock kit and it takes it just as well as others.

Rog
well I will be there hopefully most of the season to test it out so we will see.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:

Rog
I'm A gorilla fan myself. Lsr may warienty their axles but you hear about them breaking more. Anytime your running a stock CV you are going to break more.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement