Seat lowering bases - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino's & Rhino Parts For Sale List Yamaha Rhino's or Yamaha Rhino parts for sale in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-24-2008, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Founding Ninja

Seat lowering bases

I have a set of these ( Yamaha Rhino Gen 3 Seat Bases / Lowering Kit )seat lowering bases. They did not work with my Cerullo seats the way they are designed. I am told they work with the PRPs and many others perfectly well. I drilled to holes in eash to put recline adjusters on them when tinkering with the set up trying to get them to work but have removed them and now there are 2 3/8" useless holes in each but they don't hurt anything. Pick up only $85 in OC... Jason 949-892-0167 or at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Wide F'n Open

rick, (hapa) needs them.. consider them sold, if he doesnt want them, i will buy them....SOLDDDDD

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 08:34 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosslager View Post
I have a set of these ( Yamaha Rhino Gen 3 Seat Bases / Lowering Kit )seat lowering bases. They did not work with my Cerullo seats the way they are designed. I am told they work with the PRPs and many others perfectly well. I drilled to holes in eash to put recline adjusters on them when tinkering with the set up trying to get them to work but have removed them and now there are 2 3/8" useless holes in each but they don't hurt anything. Pick up only $85 in OC... Jason 949-892-0167 or at [email protected]
Mosslager,

If they don't fit I will give you a full refund!

BYCMotorsports.com 5% off for Rhinotalk members (714) 553-5248
ITP, Maxxis, Summer Bros, BYC Fabrications, Dynatek, SDR, Maxxis, Skat Trak, Velocity Devices, AC Racing / Flow Exhaust, Pro Circuit, Gorilla Axles, FMF Appreal, and more

Leader in Pro One Doors

Look out Rog, Im coming to Ramona!

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Red Cup Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmmyzz View Post
Mosslager,

now thats what i call great customer service!!!!
if i ever need anything i know where ill go first

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuff View Post
now thats what i call great customer service!!!!
if i ever need anything i know where ill go first

Appreciate that comment! Its only right that I give him a refund if they don't work witht the seats. Just sorry he had to go through the troubles of trying to make them work.

ITP, Maxxis, Summer Bros, BYC Fabrications, Dynatek, SDR, Maxxis, Skat Trak, Velocity Devices, AC Racing / Flow Exhaust, Pro Circuit, Gorilla Axles, FMF Appreal, and more

Leader in Pro One Doors

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Mosslager,

Wow really?... Problem is I drilled two holes in each Jimmy. I really appreciate it though. If Blake wants these then I'm happy w/$85 from him or Rick being he wants them... but I will definitely be buying from you again with service like that.
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosslager View Post
Wow really?... Problem is I drilled two holes in each Jimmy. I really appreciate it though. If Blake wants these then I'm happy w/$85 from him or Rick being he wants them... but I will definitely be buying from you again with service like that.
Im not worried about a few holes! Im bummed they didn't work for you after I told you they would. I will give you a full refund or credit plus 10%. What ever you want.

Blake if you want them, I will give you a call when I get them back.

Leader in Pro One Doors

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Im not worried about a few holes! Im bummed they didn't work for you after I told you they would. I will give you a full refund or credit plus 10%. What ever you want.

Blake if you want them, I will give you a call when I get them back.
Sounds good Jimmy. I'll get them back to you and you can pass them on to Blake. I'll try to get them to ya between now and Wednesday for Blake. Thanks again.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 AM

Sounds good! If Blake is closer to you and you want to do the exchange that way I will mail you a refund or give you the credit plus 10% either way!

Leader in Pro One Doors

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Wide F'n Open

JimmyZZZ

ill trade you your jack handle for them...LOL

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement