Great deal i got!!!! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino's & Rhino Parts For Sale List Yamaha Rhino's or Yamaha Rhino parts for sale in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Great deal i got!!!!

supper sweet deal on an 08 rhino! i just sent her the money

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my yamaha rhino. The rhino is in perfect condition - like new! If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manual, keys, a buy-sell contract already signed by me and the clear title. For this transaction I want to use ebay because I want to provide you a fast and very secure way. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to ebay and they will hold the money until you receive and inspect the rhino. ONLY AFTER you receive the rhino and you inspect it (you have 5 days for inspection) ebay will release the payment to me. The inspection time period will begin as soon as you receive the rhino at your address. Meanwhile eBay will hold the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the rhino before you decide to buy it. This way we are both protected : I will know that i have a serious buyer who has the money to pay me and you will be able to see and inspect the rhino before buying it .
The final price is $ 2,950 with shipping costs and insurance included. The price is low because I want to sell the rhino very quickly. My husband died in Iraq 3 months ago and I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and move to my sister. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so i'm trying to sell it online.
If you are really interested in purchasing the rhino please send me your full name, shipping address and your phone number. Ebay will give you all the details regarding the shipping and payment.
I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Regards!

fuckn crooks! i try to get a phone number or for him/her to call nut they have bigger pussy lipps then paris hilton. this add was on craigslist for about 15 min and then they took it off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
supper sweet deal on an 08 rhino! i just sent her the money

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my yamaha rhino. The rhino is in perfect condition - like new! If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manual, keys, a buy-sell contract already signed by me and the clear title. For this transaction I want to use ebay because I want to provide you a fast and very secure way. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to ebay and they will hold the money until you receive and inspect the rhino. ONLY AFTER you receive the rhino and you inspect it (you have 5 days for inspection) ebay will release the payment to me. The inspection time period will begin as soon as you receive the rhino at your address. Meanwhile eBay will hold the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the rhino before you decide to buy it. This way we are both protected : I will know that i have a serious buyer who has the money to pay me and you will be able to see and inspect the rhino before buying it .
The final price is $ 2,950 with shipping costs and insurance included. The price is low because I want to sell the rhino very quickly. My husband died in Iraq 3 months ago and I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and move to my sister. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so i'm trying to sell it online.
If you are really interested in purchasing the rhino please send me your full name, shipping address and your phone number. Ebay will give you all the details regarding the shipping and payment.
I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Regards!

fuckn crooks! i try to get a phone number or for him/her to call nut they have bigger pussy lipps then paris hilton. this add was on craigslist for about 15 min and then they took it off.

I see it as the glass half full! Two lonely ladies, ask them for some pictures.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Wide F'n Open

Come on Sandjunky, why are ya taking advantage of this poor 3 month widowed lady, geez have some sympathy, your so cruel trying to score an 08 rhino for pennies when you very well know its worth more

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

haahha here is my response i sent her...am i a bad guy?
Maybe we should hook up some time? Are you close? I am a fun guy who likes to drink, party and mix in some blow for those “long hard nights” . Maybe you could send me some pics some we can get this fire started? i amalready burning to meet u! Maybe after we umm….well you know, I can take a look at your rhino.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Maybe after we umm….well you know,
Where the fuck are your balls? In Hillary's purse along with Bill's?!

You should have said:
"Maybe after I finish fucking you and unload a puddle in the small of your back, then we can go out and look at the Rhino"
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

only u can can say that fiver, something abut work computer and being on the clock. well see if she e-mails me back.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Wide F'n Open

haha, I am too (shhh)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
haahha here is my response i sent her...am i a bad guy?
Maybe we should hook up some time? Are you close? I am a fun guy who likes to drink, party and mix in some blow for those “long hard nights” . Maybe you could send me some pics some we can get this fire started? i amalready burning to meet u! Maybe after we umm….well you know, I can take a look at your rhino.
Sandjunky "Don't put the pussy on the pedestal"
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanos View Post
Sandjunky "Don't put the pussy on the pedestal"
Its my pedistal and I will put all the pussy on it I want!!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

what i wanted to say was, how about i cum over and raw dog you in the ass, throw down the shocker and and slam my load down your throat. then when we are done i will give you a donkey puch so i can shmob your rhino around and then bounce out like my balls of off your chin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement