660 engine for sale
Sooo, I have been presented with a killer opportunity and want to sell my 660 engine. Ask around, many I have rode with on this forum will tell you that I run pretty strong for a stocker (internally). This is an ’07 original owner engine that just broke over 2000 miles on it and has never been cracked open.
-Bel Ray semi-sinthetic oil with K&N oil filters.
-Oil changed after almost every dune trip… Maybe a trial ride or two in between…. Maybe!
-K&N air filter with outer ware. This I guarantee is cleaned and re-oiled after every trip… dune or trail. The performance between it and the UNI was unquestionable, so I always made sure of its maintenance to keep the added gains.
-Does not smoke or burn oil. I say this because I have never seen a decrease in the oil level whenever I check it. Probably because it is always being changed… I was way too worried about something breaking loose on it.
-Valves were adjusted probably at around 1000 miles by Court when he had UTV Powersports.
-UTV Crap machined sheave regularly maintained and lightly greased to keep it at peak performance.
-Fresh EPI CVT belt installed by Weller racing just before Halloween.
-EPI roller clutch weight covers replaced around the middle of this year.
-Front drive output nut tightened with Red loctite.
-On it’s third spark plug.
I know that the engine is under a cover, but just want to add that this Rhino has been stored about 75% of it’s life inside an air conditioned garage and the other 25% inside my house garage… not constantly exposed to the high summer temps. I think that helps with the life of seals and gaskets.
Absouletly no issues with motor… always started, never died, and NEVER in deep water!
Ron Woods Racing kit
• Dyna tech CDI
• 45mm Mikuni carb (Weller tuned) cable not included.
• K&N Velocity stack air filter
• Ron Woods Racing single exhaust with super-trap tip
UTV Crap machined sheeve with 14 gram roller weights.
Orange EPI spring.
With this combo, she dyno’d at almost 35hp on Weller’s dyno. That’s 12-14 more hp over stock!
A few options…
Option 1 - I’m asking $2,500 for everything plus shipping.
Option 2 – I will sell engine minus Ron Woods Kit (CDI, K&N air filter/intake, 45mm carb, exhaust) for $2,000 plus shipping.
Ron Woods kit separately I would like to get $800 plus shipping.
Also will be available all parts not needed for a Rotax motor swap… which I think will mainly be the wiring harness and digital speedometer, can clarify what else after I get into project.
PM or call with any questions. 623-570-6444
I will add video of engine running, and dyno sheet from Weller later this week.
Last edited by Karl; 11-17-2009 at 03:16 PM.