Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Parting out my LT rhino...

8K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Onwarwick 
#1 · (Edited)
After buying a house in the mountains ive come to realize that an R1 2wd rhino isnt ideal for my situation, so instead of rebuilding my 4x4 ive decided to part out and start fresh....

So heres whats for sale-

XMF +6 LT KIT with WER Shocks (no axles) $2800

HRT 2 Seat race cage, door skins, roof and light bar (no lights) $1000

Driving Ambitions FNR box with 930 flanges $1800

02-03 R1 motor kit (motor, harness, ecu, gauges and header) $1700

and everything else on the rhino, just make offers.....

See less See more
#22 ·
part needed

Hi Thread, I have a 2006 Rhino stock 660 4x4 and my son ran into it recently in a off road accident with his dirt bike. The driver side rear quarter panel and back taillight disentegrated. I saw you were parting out your yellow rhino and i was hoping your panel would fit. I would have to get it painted blue but thats no big deal. please respond at my email wich is donnygarrett@sbcglobal.net or call me at 661-808-7673. Thank You.

#23 ·
Hi Thread, I have a 2006 Rhino stock 660 4x4 and my son ran into it recently in a off road accident with his dirt bike. The driver side rear quarter panel and back taillight disentegrated. I saw you were parting out your yellow rhino and i was hoping your panel would fit. I would have to get it painted blue but thats no big deal. please respond at my email wich is donnygarrett@sbcglobal.net or call me at 661-808-7673. Thank You.
ive still got all the fenders, id take the first $100 that wants to pick them up in glennville. PM me if your interested....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.