Kelly at KMS built this motor for me but I never installed it.
Kelly or Eric at KMS (602) 442-4340...can verify and answer any questions about this motor.
I know some people (and I am the same way) are a little leery buying a built motor from a private party.
To ensure that the buyer knows that this motor is exactly as I describe itů.I will pay to have the initial start-up and Dyno tuning done by KMS for the buyer.
* ENGINE DESCRIPTION: .
* 790cc KMS FULL RACE SPEC MOTOR
* ZERO RUN TIME, NEVER INSTALLED.
* DUAL 39mm FCR*CARB SETUP & K&N FILTER.
* +6*mm LONG ROD*STROKER CRANK, TRUE & WELDED & BALANCED.
* CRANKWORKS PRO*ROD.
* CP 105mm STROKER*PISTONů.12.5 : 1.
* COMETIC TOP END GASKETS.
* FULLY GUSSETED CASES.
* OIL MODIFIED CASES.
* BILLET*MIDDLE DRIVE*PLATE W/NEW MIDDLE DRIVE GEAR.
* 10mm CLYINDER HEAD & STUD KIT.
* KMS CYLINDER TO BASE STUD KIT.
* STAGE 3 HOT CAM.
* CNC PORTED RACE HEAD.
* +1mm*OVER SIZE*STAINLESS VALVES.
* KIBBLEWHITE VALVE SPRINGS, TITANIUM RETAINERS & CLIPS.
* PDM FULL RACE CLUTCH.
* CUSTOM TUNABLE TWIN EXHAUST. (the exhaust is not yet welded, so when dyno tuning the exhaust can be lengthened or shortened to achieve Max HP)
* CUSTOM MOTOR MOUNTS (which lowers the engine in the chassis about 1.5 inches).
$3200....(is that a fair price?)
I am installing a R1 in my race chassis.....so any trades for an R1 engine and/or SR1 conversion parts and GEAR-ONE hub assembly will be considered.
Tom (602) 418-9758
email: [email protected]