Taper Bored 41 FCR "benchmark performance" - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino's & Rhino Parts For Sale List Yamaha Rhino's or Yamaha Rhino parts for sale in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop

Taper Bored 41 FCR "benchmark performance"

I have a Taper bored FCR carb that was done by benchmark performance. It has been taper bored to 43.5mm. This carb is set up and dialed in from benchmark. I'd like to sell it with the brand new K&N airfilter that has maybe an hours time on it. It has a built in Velocity stack.

This carb has epoxy on it. For those of you that are familar with taper bored carbs you know what I'm talking about. For those that dont when you bore these carbs sometime they get paper thin and you have to put epoxy on the throat of them. Then go back into the machine again and finish off the bore.

have over 1000 in this carb without the air cleaner set up.

k&n part # RX-4860 + outerware.

650 Obo + shipping

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

Juggstalk.net.....because we dont sell phone no MO!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Wide F'n Open

throttle cable??

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop

It is set up to use a stock cable

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

BOOYAA

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Wide F'n Open

carb

is this the carb that got beat up the hill by the John @ the proshops wifes 686 motor??.....

rhinos,cars,guns
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple1050rhino View Post
is this the carb that got beat up the hill by the John @ the proshops wifes 686 motor??.....
No... In fact it was a complete different motor set up. I was running a dasa ported 686 with a 45 HSR......john out ran me....yes...and ask him he will tell you....he was not pulling me and I was probably gave him 200 plus pounds. He got me thrui the woops and stay in front of me the distance he had made up thru the woops. I don't imangine he said anthing about my buddies car that was a 660 and beat him by 6 plus lengths with a stock carb?

BOOYAA

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 08:21 AM
3/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
No... In fact it was a complete different motor set up. I was running a dasa ported 686 with a 45 HSR......john out ran me....yes...and ask him he will tell you....he was not pulling me and I was probably gave him 200 plus pounds. He got me thrui the woops and stay in front of me the distance he had made up thru the woops. I don't imangine he said anthing about my buddies car that was a 660 and beat him by 6 plus lengths with a stock carb?
yes i told him. but remember yours and my wifes are duners we can dune all day and after one race up olds he was getting hot. power adder? jims car has always ran good. and he will drive it like a man!

The Pro Shop 714-892-1300
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshop View Post
yes i told him. but remember yours and my wifes are duners we can dune all day and after one race up olds he was getting hot. power adder? jims car has always ran good. and he will drive it like a man!
Thanks John.....Now if we could only figure out how to put 100hp to the ground and dune it all day Here is my solution ....Hopefully shifting is not a bother

[IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

Donnys car was a runner..... no race gas, no high compression, no Bullshit......however he was getting hot with his stock radiator and oil cooler. PoFlo has it on kill now.....I wish i could have that kind of power....and still dune all season + some

BOOYAA

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop

Cameron...at one time MIchaeltom had a 48 for saleI dont know if he sold it...or decide to use it or not.

BOOYAA

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Wide F'n Open

ha ha

I love stirring the pot with you guys, thats why Im a member of this forum, just good ol' benchracing!!!!!.......

Jim,thanks for the heads up........will give him a shot,later,cameron...hows the R1 coming?

rhinos,cars,guns
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 10:20 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Jim, what suspension kit are you going on the R1?....or are you going to go custom +6-8" like Brett and show everyone your true baller status?

If you live in Vegas and need a General Contractor...call Manning Construction @ 497-5127
Sponsored Links
Advertisement