Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Favorite Seats and Why?

13K views 67 replies 26 participants last post by  Crowdog 
#1 ·
So I am going to embark on a mission for seats.......I want to know what you run, why you like them, why you dont like them, and what ultimatley made you decide on your seats....was it price, looks, or funtionality?

Twisted Stich
PRP
Beard
BS Sand
Sparco

who else am I leaving out????

#3 ·
I like the PRP's and I can get them for a great price, but after meeting Frank with BS Sand I am leaning towards some of his seats. But Those Vortex seats by Twisted are SICK! I am going to need small buckets for the rear and PRP is the only one I have noticed that has Premie seats....

#8 ·
B S Sand

I know these guys personally so you could say I am bias but great quality and even better service and being local I can get anything built quickly.

Joey I am sure they will custom order a child size if you want one.

#10 ·
you dont have nearly enough game to run shit like me son.
tighten up your game, youll never be more than an assistant pimp, your whole family is assistant pimps.... lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Lj3UHGtl8]YouTube - Pimping been since pimping[/ame]

#9 ·
BS Sand has some really nice seats out...Greg from Unleashed has them in his Teryx and they are nice!!

I have the Twisted Stitch in mine...so far, I am not impressed, however, I have been told to give them time.

#13 ·
I went with Frankie @ BS Sand Seats. Got the wide ones with the pans that lean back. I need to take some pictures and post them up with my additional legroom.

Rigid did the deal but there were some problems with the install and my cage. The day Frankie got back from the Baja 1000 he drove out to Rigid with a trailer ready to pick my car up and fix the seats so I could make it to Glamis for Thanksgiving. He was there over an hour until they fit correctly. Super stand up guys and will discuss everything with you.

A big thanks to my boy Karl for pointing me in the right direction and a big thanks to Taylor for having a 60,000 square foot nut and bolt shop for my seats. Would have had several trips to Ace or Home Depot.

Joey they could even engrave a picture of Enzo on the headrest. Or your big mug!!!

#20 ·
I personally don't like the seats where the sides flare up. Having those press against my lovely legs bothers me. We put in Cerullo suspension seats and I think they are fine. Wish they had the belt pass throughs, but hey.

#23 ·
I have the twisted stitch which are the first seats I've ever bought. Never had a chance to sit in them but I bought them due to the pricing and the ability to customize in color and pattern at no additional cost.

Having the ability to sit on several brand and styles is the best way for a person to choose one that fit the body according but, I would like to know more on the comfort factor and quality say after a few months of use.

#27 ·
Who for me?

#33 ·
I run the BS Sand seats they are by far the best seats out there. Susp seat is what you will need!!

#34 ·
i am running beard low backs, there are a good seat but now that i am going on my 2 into 3rd season on them, they feel like they are somewhat wore out. they have no real side bolster to them either, they ar egreat for puttin around the desert with family, but now i want something with some sides and pass thrus for more aggressive / dune riding.
They would be a real good seat for larger peeps, get in and out real easy..
The back seat is great for kids tho.

#43 ·
but in the event of a rollover,(which seems to happen alot in our group) they hold you in much better, ill take the extra 5 minutes to get stuff from under the seat, safety first! i think it sucks when you go to do an oil change or clean the filter more, thats when it bothers me most.

#38 ·
I think joey needs to replace gregs seat, because he shit on the going up olds. lol :eek:k:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.