Trail Logic skids - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino Safety Discussions Yamaha Rhino safety discussions.
Cages, armor, seating, belts, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Trail Logic skids

Iíd like to recommend Chris and his company Trail Logic at http://www.traillogicllc.com/index.html as a company that has fantastic customer service, something you donít find much of anymore. As to why I say this it all started about Christmas time I placed an order with Trail Logic for some front and rear skid plates and front and rear A-arm skids. The product was delivered in a very timely manner and I opened the box and looked at a couple pieces and they looked to be a great product at a great price. Being disabled I would need my local dealer, Black Hills Powersports, to install them for me which they did when I finally got the Rhino to them in mid- February. Then it was discovered that two rear passenger side A-arm skids had been sent and no driver side skids sent. I e-mailed Trail Logic to see if I might be able to exchange the one extra one I got for the one I was short. I really didnít expect that to fly as I had the skids for over a month and a half and for all they knew I had installed them and had smashed it. ( I didnít ) So I also asked if it would be possible to purchase just the drivers side rear A-arm skid. I received a very quick reply from Chris and he said he would get the one I needed out right away and to just keep the extra one. Now I remind you this is 45 plus days after purchase and how many companies now limit your returns to 15 or 30 days and on top of that I got to keep the extra. I havenít had a chance to put the skids to the test ( thatís this weekend ) but if the skids are as good as the customer service I expect them to last quite a long time. And the quality looks like it will last and take a beating and protect my Rhino like what it was purchased to do. My THANKS to the crew at Trail Logic and especially Chris!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

yep chris at trail logic is top notch i have a few of his products on my ride now for over a year, and his skids are the closest thing to bullet proof as you can get, i highly reccomend the front and rear diff and A-arm braces too.

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Founding Ninja

Chris is good peeps..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement