Dragonfire New Half Windsheild - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino Safety Discussions Yamaha Rhino safety discussions.
Cages, armor, seating, belts, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Dragonfire New Half Windsheild

DragonFire Racing has released the DFR half windshield for your SXS. Adding Style and comfort, allowing dust and wind to deflect over the drivers and not have the adverse effect of a full windshield sucking the dust back into the vehicle. Keep warm and out of the dust by adding a DFR half windshield to you SXS today. Comes will all necessary mounting hardware.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 12:51 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

do they all have the dragon fire logo??and whats different about this one from the other half windshield out there?? whats the price? not trying to diss your product just wondering what new and different about this one over the same ones that have been out for years??

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush View Post
do they all have the dragon fire logo??and whats different about this one from the other half windshield out there?? whats the price? not trying to diss your product just wondering what new and different about this one over the same ones that have been out for years??

Well its new to us they do come with the graphic on the front that helps with the glare you get off the dash when a windshield is on a car, it also features a lip at the top to give some rigidness and more wind deflection. The retail for $189 and you do get a forum discount. Shoot me a PM with ZIP and I could get you a out the door price.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Wide F'n Open

What is the light bar on the top? Looks like it puts out a ton of light.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill23c View Post
What is the light bar on the top? Looks like it puts out a ton of light.
That is one of our DFR LED light bars I got them in a whole bunch of sizes. They are like day light in front of you and they dont flutter like HID's do. Check them out at LED Light Bar | Kawasaki Teryx 750 Lighting if you have any questions or want your forum price shoot me a PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONFIRERACING View Post
That is one of our DFR LED light bars I got them in a whole bunch of sizes. They are like day light in front of you and they dont flutter like HID's do. Check them out at LED Light Bar | Kawasaki Teryx 750 Lighting if you have any questions or want your forum price shoot me a PM.
Thanks for the link. Don't have a use for one right now as I don't yet have a rhino. However if I ever do get a rhino I'll be getting one.

Thanks,
Bill
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Ya they are sweet, my buddy runs one on his hunting quad and his race quad.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 04:54 PM
3/4 Throttle

I'v had the half windshield sense my rhino was new wouldn't be with out it. I have a roof on mine can you hang the light bar under it or were would you put it??? dose it light up in front or out the sides as-well????
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
I'v had the half windshield sense my rhino was new wouldn't be with out it. I have a roof on mine can you hang the light bar under it or were would you put it??? dose it light up in front or out the sides as-well????
Size would probably affect my placement choice big up high a small down low. We have a euro style lens and it throws out a very large wide beam with no flutter or hot spots. In my honest opinion a large LED bar is like having the power of the sun at the flip of a switch.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 09:21 PM
1/4 Throttle

Keep warm and out of the dust by adding a DFR half windshield to you SXS today. Comes will all necessary mounting hardware.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement