Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Needing a 4 seat radius cage

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  07fj 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new on here and figured what better place to get advice from some experts. I have e-mailed about five different companies trying to get a response concerning the need of a 4 seat radius cage. I have a 07 450 and was needing a cage, rear seats, and 4pt harnesses (for rear) to haul my kiddos around. I like the way the UTV Crap radius cage looks, but have not been able to get a quote from anyone out there, not even a response. Here's the catch! I am stationed in Alaska, shipping is outrageous, and no one in AK, that I know of, builds such cages. Any feasible ideas?

#3 ·
Hey guys, I'm new on here and figured what better place to get advice from some experts. I have e-mailed about five different companies trying to get a response concerning the need of a 4 seat radius cage. I have a 07 450 and was needing a cage, rear seats, and 4pt harnesses (for rear) to haul my kiddos around. I like the way the UTV Crap radius cage looks, but have not been able to get a quote from anyone out there, not even a response. Here's the catch! I am stationed in Alaska, shipping is outrageous, and no one in AK, that I know of, builds such cages. Any feasible ideas?
Call UTV INC. again, it is highly unusual for them not to return your call or reply.

Ask for Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.