Trail Logic Does It Again - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Yamaha Rhino Suspension Discussions Yamaha Rhino suspension discussions.
Long travel kits, shocks, a-arms, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Trail Logic Does It Again

Chris is a great guy to work with. I let him know I needed some skids for my 05 and he said he didn't make them. Well a few weeks later, not only did he make them, but they came out great. Thanks Chris.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2288.jpg (90.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2286.jpg (87.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2287.jpg (89.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2285.jpg (95.9 KB, 34 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Wide F'n Open

Thanks man! This sure makes for a great first post here on Rhino talk! It means everything to us to keep out customers happy by giving them what they want or need. For those of you that dont kow us, we are a small company that makes primarily Rhino skid plates and suspention gussets. If you need anything custom, we can most likely do that too.

Thanks!
Chris
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Wide F'n Open

Welcome to the site

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Wide F'n Open

Chris ROCKS!!

Chris at Trail Logic is a great guy and builds a quality product,,,, Chris getting booted from that other place was the last straw for me,,, that's when I stopped login in. Chris built some gusset plates for my car,,,, they are the sh!t.

Great product,,,, better price,,,, hard to beat that!!!!

sample of Chris' work if you haven't seen them before....

I still want some skids Chris,,, PM me when you get a sec.

Cut Vinyl or Custom Artwork Framing,,,,, GraphicDetailsLLC.com

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:44 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

[QUOTE=Mantis;5700]Chris at Trail Logic is a great guy and builds a quality product,,,, Chris getting booted from that other place was the last straw for me,,, that's when I stopped login in. Chris built some gusset plates for my car,,,, they are the sh!t.

What do you mean RF booted him?? because he would not pay to be a vendor or what??? He does make some quality shiz-nit I have the rear with light on my 07 and love it.

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Founding Ninja

wow! I need some new skid plates BAD! Whats the charge ont hose bad boys Trail Logic? PM me if you could......also that front gusset plate looks good as well, I may be interested in one of those as well!!!

Looks like great work, welcome to the site!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Chris does awesome work.... I drive my Rhino like I stole it. Those of you that have been on a ride with me know that I try to damage my Rhino. If I see a big rock I hit it or try to go over it. The plastic skid plates were gone the first day I had my Rhino. Since then I went thru 3 sets of Aluminum Skids from HCR. Chris made me a set of skids and they looked great. There is not a dent on them so far and beleive me I tried. They worked so good I bought another set for my brothers Rhino. Best price on the best skids and Chris is a good guy.

2006 Rhino 660
BRP Stage 2 CDI
UTVCrap Sheave
4 Seat Cage w/42" Rear PRP Seat
ITP T-7C Wheels (5+2 front offset & 2+5 Rear)
Big Horn Tires (25x8x12 & 25x10x12)
LSR MTS +3 Mid Travel Kit
Bilstein Shocks w/ Eibach Springs 250lb front & 400lb rear
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...BRP_Avatar.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...avatar/byc.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/uutv1211.jpg
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Founding Ninja

I run his diff support and skids and they rock. I did slam that front skid good on Bee Canyon last Saturday but its still there. Great service, products, pricing... can't go wrong.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Wide F'n Open

[quote=Mush;5769]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
What do you mean RF booted him?? because he would not pay to be a vendor or what??? He does make some quality shiz-nit I have the rear with light on my 07 and love it.
That's not exactly how it was. RFN did ask me to stop selling on that site because I am not a site vendor. It was done very nicely and I totally understand that. Some time ago I had tried to become a site vendor there but IMHO we are just not "big" enough. That site was good to me I wont bad mouth them.

Trail Logic is a small company. We have some nice equipment including a CNC plasma table that allows us to make some great parts. Because we are small and I still have a "real job" we’re not into mass production. This allows us to take care of our customers like they are all our best friends, because frankly that's the way we see it. I would like the company grow (that's not up to me, it's up to my customers) but not at the expense of that personal touch.

Right now we offer front and rear aluminum skid plates that are oversized versions of the stockers. We also have front A-arm/CV skids for all Rhinos and rear A-arm/CV skids for 07 and older Rhinos. The full 6 pc set is 172 plus 15 shipping for 07’s and older, for the 4 pc set that fits 08 and older (no rear A-arm/CV skids) it’s 147 plus 15 shipping. Just the front and rear skids are 118 shipped. These prices are a little higher than they had been, it’s all because of material cost going sky high.

We also have a full set of bolt on suspension gussets for all Rhinos. They consist of front and rear differential gussets and front and rear A-arm gussets like the ones Mantis posted above, (thanks buddy!) they are powder coated matt black, $155 shipped. This complete 4 pc set is not much more than one part from the big names and do the same job without expecting you to sport my cut in logo on your ride.

If you are interested in any of these parts, please e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a call at 520-705-7444, if I don’t answer I will return the call. I’ll probably be at that “real job” where I cant have my phone. I usually have these parts in stock and can ship within a couple of days.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by Trail Logic; 07-03-2008 at 10:09 AM.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Founding Ninja

Well were glad to have ya Capt!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement