Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Camo 660, Black Rhino CDI, airfilter upgrade, "Duners kit" w/ new primary belt, CD player w/ Ipod/MP3 hookup and remote control, over head sound bar, ITP wheels w/ mud tires, Douglas wheels w/ paddles and smoothies, lowered seat bases w/ billet latches(stock seats), 4pt harnesses, stock cage with harness bar, dash height and overhead light bars (no lights included), 85w "Bullet" lights on bumper, box/tray for aux. full size battery (no battery or wiring). licensed for street use. $8200obo 480-570-0743

Has bed delete with cooler and 5gallon gas jug rack. I still have all the parts to reinstall the bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Would you be willing to split with the paddles and smoothies/rims?

If so you got pics?

·
Registered
476 Posts
No prob.

If you ever feel the need to seel them or the guy that buys it doesn't want them let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Approx 1400 miles. I've accidentally left the key on a few times (until the battery died..), so the hours aren't realistic. But, it shows 325ish.

I've personally adjusted the valves, replaced the plug, installed new drive belt/"Duners kit", ,changed the oil three times, and replaced fuel filter all with in the last couple tanks of fuel. The belt has one lazy Rocky Point weekend on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
consider trade?

two clean quads (2004)
low hours..
Yamaha yfz 450 lots of extras....
Honda 400 ex stock (wifes )

call tony (760) 715-0022

1 - 14 of 14 Posts