Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the moment i have 4.(3:15 AZ Time) If you need one call me, i will throw in a free sticker that cost me about 18cents.

Taylor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$$$$

$249 shipped.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
or you can

"call me"

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey Taylor, I was promised a hat and stickers. I got the stickers. Was Jason was off his game or what? :confused:No biggie, I was happy to get my ECU. BTW, I hope this doesn't start something.:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops

fuckin Jason......Pm me your info again, i will take care of it....

Taylor
RIGID

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm on the list waiting for the programer. It seems it would be easier to work it out then. Any word Yet?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Brian, I'm not getting the top speed some people are. But I still have the stock intake/exhaust. I didn't see adding these until I could program it in. I think it was well worth it simply for the throttle response. It seems to have more power in my opinion. Not hitting the limiter was a big plus. Adding the sheave got me to 49 before it started sputtering at the limiter. Once the ECU was available it got me to about 53-54, but I'm not a small person either. Mine is pretty much stock as well. I do have 26 inch mudlite tires too. Those speeds are from reading the dash which could be off a little. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Brian, I'm not getting the top speed some people are. But I still have the stock intake/exhaust. I didn't see adding these until I could program it in. I think it was well worth it simply for the throttle response. It seems to have more power in my opinion. Not hitting the limiter was a big plus. Adding the sheave got me to 49 before it started sputtering at the limiter. Once the ECU was available it got me to about 53-54, but I'm not a small person either. Mine is pretty much stock as well. I do have 26 inch mudlite tires too. Those speeds are from reading the dash which could be off a little. I hope this helps.
that's like $50 per MPH. I think I'll wait until I get the sheave. Our rhino has 25" big horns and we hit the limiter at 41mph (boo).

·
Registered
142 Posts
The power and throttle response made it worthwhile in my opinion. I do mostly trail riding with a little on the road. Being able to accelerate faster is what I wanted the most for mine. I was out last night jumping some hills at the farm. It works great. I don't go to the dunes that much but I could see where top speed would come in handy. Have you changed out your sheave yet?--- I just re-read your post. I see your waiting on the sheave.

·
Registered
151 Posts
we just got our's a while back and have got some money wrapped up in harnesses and wheels and tires. Next purchase will be a sheave and and ecu and/or ignition

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no problem whatsoever

Mark,
Keep up the good work...thanks for filling in.
we will have some results today from the Dyno finally, got our new exhaust yesterday. The programmer is going to be the secret for getting the power that we all want, though just the ecu is nice as it eliminates limiters and gets you going quicker. I will post up some results either today or Monday.

Thanks.
Taylor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes

yes it is, Dynatek is the MFG.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will the ecu and sheeve hurt my reliability or my bottom end power.I will probably go to a 27" tire.My wife wants to use this thing around our yard too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts