Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 Yamaha Race Rhino | BITD / SCORE READY! | New

28k is my bottom line. I have a couple offers a little lower but I think its worth it everyone that has looked at it is blown away. It is very similar to the mason rhino, it has the same engine as the flying banana from Chris at benchmark with 30 miles on the build and it has been upgraded to the new style pdm clutch.

Any questions let me know, Aaron

The only reason I am selling is because I am building a mason pro runner and they just called letting me know my truck is ready now instead of December, and I don't have enough saved up to finish the truck yet... I would probably keep it if I could delay my truck some.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Thanks for looking out for me guys!!! This might be the one, I kind of want to build my new Rhino myself? But this would be a good start. Also I am a month out on begining my search for a Rhino. And yes this Rhino is bitchen! I am not going to rush into any purchase.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for looking out for me guys!!! This might be the one, I kind of want to build my new Rhino myself? But this would be a good start. Also I am a month out on begining my search for a Rhino. And yes this Rhino is bitchen! I am not going to rush into any purchase.
just buy mine and be done with it. lol :eek:k:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an offer for 22k less lights, nav, pumper, intercom & radio

I am gonna take the deal, but thought I would let someone from the forum have first dibs.

The guy is driving down from up north next weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.