Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about these toyhaulers? I'm still looking for a toyhauler that I can pull with 1/2 Dodge Hemi and that my Rhino fits inside. The price looks right, but I wanted to check with everyone first.
Thanks.
cp

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I'd stay away from the smaller companies for now, let things get a little better first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smaller company?????
KZ has been a big player in the RV world since the mid 70's and have a huge facility with many different models from truck campers to 5th wheels. I'm not sure if a rhino will fit in an MXT, but I am sure that the quality of a KZ is far superior to most units out there. I do business with them and many other manufacturers in the Elkhart Indiana area.
Tim.

·
Registered
49 Posts
my hemi doesnt really notice my Titan fc20 footer behind me; but my gas gauge sure does. lol

its a cheaper trailer and doenst have all the nicer stuff the other more expensive trailer have but works for my first trailer.

they just came out with the new xtreme model that looks bad ass!

Carson Trailer - RV Sport Trailers

Attachments

·
Pr3m1um M3mb3r
314 Posts
kz makes some niceass trailers. i looked at a 42 a couple of years ago, it kinda made a ww look like motel 6

·
Registered
239 Posts
I was looking @ the 45ft, Quad axle, quad slide, 40ft. of storage. (2 rhinos & 4 atc's.

Do your home work!!!!:p:good::eek:k:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Look into the Attitudes, I am a big fan of mine!!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
man all of you guys with the big haulers im sure are loving the resale value of them right now huh?

im just jealous:mad:
but it is the truth. i've seen some that go for HALF for what they paid for them only a year later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts