Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw this link per Ricepow on the other forum looks like a supper good deal if they honor it

I've got a pair of them and they are great. Dunes, desert, whatever. Makes driving at night cake. I just got on here because I was going to say in the old post that there is a pair of these at the Checker on Boulder Hwy in Henderson. They keep em behind the counter, you would have to ask for em. Not sure if they were still hard to find or not. Dont forget you 25% off coupon!

25% off Printed coupon to KRAGEN, PARTS AMERICA, SCHUCKS, CHECKER

·
Registered
297 Posts
EBAY has a boat load of those HID'S in the rhino section. I got mine for $164.99 shipped, granted you have to bid on them, but they do have some to (buy it now) also.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Eagle hids was running a great special on the 4" lights this month but I think you have to go through a dealer...good deal still...and the lights are very bright...I just replaced all my 5" halo w/ 4" HID's.... I'll be testin this weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Andre-call Daryl @ SANDCRAZED he'll set you up...ask him about the eagles...its what I ended up going with...they have 4" 6" and 8" and you can get spot, flood or euro patterns and the pricing wasnt all that much more than the checker specials...IMO a better light in a smaller size!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts