Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my DYNATEK ECU and UTV CRAP Sheave. it was pretty easy and now im doing 54! It hit the rev limiter at 41 before, now its time for the Exhaust, intake and the LTS!!!!!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's a good start! You can pick up another 5mph with some intake and exhaust mods, I have had mine to 61 on a slight down grade. If you have a carb, if so have you heard of the Air Head or Rais intake tube? Basicly it is a shop vac part and a toilet tank gasket from Home Depot, about 10 bucks worth of stuff. It doubles the air volume coming in.

Here is a pic of it with our exhaust tip

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's a good start! You can pick up another 5mph with some intake and exhaust mods, I have had mine to 61 on a slight down grade. If you have a carb, if so have you heard of the Air Head or Rais intake tube? Basicly it is a shop vac part and a toilet tank gasket from Home Depot, about 10 bucks worth of stuff. It doubles the air volume coming in.

Here is a pic of it with our exhaust tip
Agreed! I got 64mph with slight downhill on gps. I just ground the exhaust flange welds and that helped bottom end.

·
Registered
297 Posts
on a dry lake bed, digi dash 55, gps 52.2 I have 06 660 with KMS sheave w/14g weights,rias intake, k/n air filter, dynatec cdi, stock exhaust w/billet tip, jetting(main 155, pilot 45 ) and 25" terra cross tires

as of today I have added a kms header, 165 main jet and took the terra cross tires off and put the stock tires on.

when it cools down I'll go back to the dry lake and test the changes.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
speed

Me and my cousin went on a test ride (me 225lbs, him 200lbs) and still hit 54!
Joey call my cell (951) 634-8049.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
57 with duals!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mine just hit 70mph.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the Hunterworks Sheave and I can hit 51mph,I was going to order the ECU but am not sure if it is going to be worth it for 4 MPH. Is this the typical results for the ECU?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Speed

I have the Hunterworks Sheave and I can hit 51mph,I was going to order the ECU but am not sure if it is going to be worth it for 4 MPH. Is this the typical results for the ECU?
Untill the fuel programmer comes out, I think so, but if your going to spend it anyways. :wave:

·
Registered
68 Posts
NICE but keep goin....:good: mine hits 64 with bolt ons so its possible

and now that you are addicted we
will be your support here
@ rhino-a-holics anonamis​
:p

·
Registered
155 Posts
NICE but keep goin....:good: mine hits 64 with bolt ons so its possible

and now that you are addicted we
will be your support here
@ rhino-a-holics anonamis​
:p
Thats all I can get is 64 with bolt ons. Slight downhill . 3100 miles on a 06 660. Stock exhaust with KMS billet tip and ground down the flange welds. Dragonfire billet intake with Uni filter and RAIS snorkel. KMS sheave, duner kit and siphon break. Everything Offroad cdi. 14"ITP with Bighorns.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts