Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just took my 07 over to the fab shop last week to get the 800 conversion done with a turbo.I got tired of looking for a used one so I went to the dealer and bought a new 800 outlander call me a dumb ass but whatever it will put a big smile on my face,and you can't put a price on that!!!!!!!!! Finally was able to post some pics scroll down..

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
you gonna put the outlander dash in or upgrade to the digital renegade fits the factory location for the most part. (renegade that is)

·
Registered
582 Posts
i'm glad to see you got some pictures up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That rhino will kick a$$
let us know how the turbo and rotax like each other!

we may feel the need for speed!!:yahoo:

will be following this thread:D to see the resualts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you gonna put the outlander dash in or upgrade to the digital renegade fits the factory location for the most part. (renegade that is)
I'm going to go with the outlander dash I like it better than the digital, it's going to be a real clean install.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
wow... it ganna be bad ass!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Man sorry to interrupt, but were do you ride most often? I want to know so if I ride there I will watch the fuck out for you and your toys. That quad is bitchen and here you are doing my dream Rhino engine swap with the Turbo. i am green with envy!! I gues fuck you fits for now. lol I am j/k ofcourse

1 - 20 of 68 Posts