1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya. I was skeptical and decided to order them up last season. I have been very happy with them. They are high quality mirrors. Not sure how they are selling them for roughly half of others... but don't really care either. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think they work great so I can keep tabs on my girlfriend when shes on her quad behind me. I think the long convex rear view would probably give a better view but run a stock cage which would mean I would need those extension brackets to throw the mirror out about 7"s and I think it looks odd. Plus I'd have to lose my sport top which I like to have. On an aftermarket cage I would probably do the long convex rear view. Also for those who want to be street legal the sides are awesome. Your choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks, I really like the Axia Alloys 17" rear view but its like 190 bucks, Right now im running xmf convex mirror which in my opinion does not give good enough vissibility I also keep tabs on my son and daughter on their two wheelers when we ride. I noticed these guys are actually about 20 minutes from my house Im gonna have to go check them out this weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do I get the 1 1/2 or the 1 3/4 for the stock cage? They are very nice mirrors at a good price.........

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK, got the mirrors. They are very heavy duty and look of good quality. My son installed them today and all went well. The next step is to go on a ride and check them out.....:yahoo:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Nice! I think Nick at utv crap has some pretty reasonable mirrors too. He had a post on the ''other'' site. Maybe he should post them here too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.