Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife is interested in some aftermarket plastics for "her" rhino. nothing extreme. she just wants a color change. I was wondering what brand everyone uses and likes. I've noticed that maier are cheaper than fullbore, but wanted to get everyone's opinion. or should I just take it to a body shop for paint?:confused:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
my wife is interested in some aftermarket plastics for "her" rhino. nothing extreme. she just wants a color change. I was wondering what brand everyone uses and likes. I've noticed that maier are cheaper than fullbore, but wanted to get everyone's opinion. or should I just take it to a body shop for paint?:confused:
get a set of fiberglass from greenmachine, you get a set that look like fullbores with a choice of color and it;s waaaaaaaaay cheaper in price.
and you can sell your stockers for $$$$ to help pay for them.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
wouldn't I have to paint the fiberglass? and wouldn't it scratch and/or crack?
the fiberglass come in a variety of colors and a scratch buffs out easier on fiberglass then plastic that is 3 times as exspensive. It will crack if you crash it, but so does plastic and the fiberglass piece can be replaced far cheaper

·
Registered
889 Posts
the fiberglass come in a variety of colors and a scratch buffs out easier on fiberglass then plastic that is 3 times as exspensive. It will crack if you crash it, but so does plastic and the fiberglass piece can be replaced far cheaper

Your signature is wrong! I like you better when your angry! Look what you created while being that way!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Your signature is wrong! I like you better when your angry! Look what you created while being that way!
knowone wants to play with me anymore, I cause to much damage.
That's what I've been telling everyone is the funniest part of all.
Look what you can do with just a keyboard:D

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Its the wifes ride... paint em!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts