Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After loading up the rhino on my trailor from a ride on Sunday in Bee Canyon

I saw this on the inside of the rim ... It's still holding air ....

A bigger hammer and a little J B weld

So I'm good to go ..Right ???

·
Registered
466 Posts
i would think that when you start going on rough terraine you might start to loose some air....but if it holds air, then run it

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good to go until it starts to leak,I'm sure that will happen at a real convienent time..LOL Time to buysome new ITP's

·
Registered
138 Posts
If its ITP they have lifetime warr. on there wheels.

I would not run it due to the fact it will go when you are in the worst of places :(

just my .02 tho

·
Registered
297 Posts
If it is an ITP see if they will replace it and if not pound it back and walk away.(he has a spare that he carrie's with him)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If its ITP they have lifetime warr. on there wheels.

I would not run it due to the fact it will go when you are in the worst of places :(

just my .02 tho

Really ????

It's a ITP +2 Alum. sloted rim
only got 3600 miles out of it !!

Think I can take it back ?????? :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Ron, I got a nice green steel rim in my garage for ya! Make you a smokin deal on a set of 4.lol If you want them in Chrome I can bring a Rattle can for you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ron, I got a nice green steel rim in my garage for ya! Make you a smokin deal on a set of 4.lol If you want them in Chrome I can bring a Rattle can for you.
A Wal-Mart Chrome job ....Cool :eek:

I'm going to get the Harbor-Freight tire changer out and put my spare rim ( That's in the bed )on and put one of my stockers on the tire carrier in the bed

·
Registered
155 Posts
Really ????

It's a ITP +2 Alum. sloted rim
only got 3600 miles out of it !!

Think I can take it back ?????? :D
ITP rims have a lifetime warranty against bending or breakage. Give them a call.
Also, Carlos at US Wheel in El Cajon CA. can fix it. We have bent and broke aluminum and cast aluminum wheels on our desert cars. Much worse than yours. He is the man! Cant even tell he fixed them.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ITP rims have a lifetime warranty against bending or breakage. Give them a call.
Also, Carlos at US Wheel in El Cajon CA. can fix it. We have bent and broke aluminum and cast aluminum wheels on our desert cars. Much worse than yours. He is the man! Cant even tell he fixed them.

Thanks for the info . I'll call tomorrow

Can't hurt for try'in

·
Registered
49 Posts
I thought it is only the SS line up?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

Sorry guys.....

But I am pretty sure the lifetime warranty is only on the SS series of ITP wheels.....

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Ron,

I got some steel wheels with tires on them. If you need one for a spare just let me know. Come on by my house and you can have one for free.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts