Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the POS on my rhino from the dealer... now that i put my dynateck ECU the things been runnin like shit. At random speeds the motor will cut off and drop 5-10 mph then kick back in. Its not spitting or sputtering, just dying off then comming back in. I took the DRD off and the ECU ran fine... WTF? When the motor has dies off i look at the programmer and all the LED's are glowing red, when it kick back in, only a few glow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't used the DRD programmer, but i can tell you firsthand their muffler is a piece of shit. After maybe 10 hours or so the packing started coming out, then the rivets started popping out, and then before i knew what happened the entire shitty muffler had fallen apart and i was running around with a straight pipe.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... a little too late for me to know that now though! lol

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they work alright... the header nuts keep coming loose. And the programmer is confusing as hell to use. Today i called tech support, and apparently the receptionist is also the techy, she was incompatent as hell!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.