Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyones feeling on the AC1000 coming out? I think with a new cage and plastics it'll be pretty sick.

·
Registered
261 Posts
we are excited

good for us, we have a ton of AC shit in stock. Hopefully helps boost the Prowler market a bit.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its got me hesitant about investing any more in my Rhino for now, and don't know if I should wait it out or not

·
Registered
233 Posts
Every time I ask about the Prowlers to some I get told they are a real piece of crap. But 1000 cc and 70 mph out of the crate. What the hell we'll just fix the crap for that kind of performance. Wonder what the list price will be.:confused:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Do not quote me, however, I thought it was right around $13K

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$13.999.00 before all the mark ups. But after about 9 months you should be able to get them for the $13.9 range I would think. Like it has been noted... we will just fix whats weak for 70hp outta the box with the 4wd still working.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a big time boner for that thing..... looking forward to checking one out first hand. The specs are impressive, price tag sucks, but I don't have a problem buying elsewhere to save a few thousand.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I Think It'll Be Sick! If It's Power Is Any Where A 1000cc Bike Motor Is It Will Be Insane. Especially With 4wd And Auto.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hopefully they beefed up the front end a little...Everyone I know that owns the 700 has ripped the front a arms off. They were tryin to drive it like a rhino :laugh:
with that kind of power they wont have to buy power ups to the motor and spend there $$ on A Arms :punish:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts