Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys ever here of a through bed sub box in a pick up truck?? Where you cut a hole through the bed and cab to port the sound in from a larger enclosure.
How cool/funny would it be to do with one of these bad boys. HA. could you even imagine.:yahoo:
The DiamondBack Rhino Cover
patent pending :p j/k

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yep... thats how we did it back in high school... haven't seen it done in a while. I think people get nervous when the hole saw comes out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
you guys ever here of a through bed sub box in a pick up truck?? Where you cut a hole through the bed and cab to port the sound in from a larger enclosure.
How cool/funny would it be to do with one of these bad boys. HA. could you even imagine.:yahoo:
The DiamondBack Rhino Cover
patent pending :p j/k
SSV, HRT Motorsports has a project build that they'd like to discuss with you. They tried sending a PM but?
Can you PM your contact info to HRT Motorsports, or myself?
Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cody with SXS Action Magazine and Crowdog were running one of those covers on their Rhino when we went to baja (story being covered in the next issue of SXSAction Mag) and it semed to work really well. I just dont like the handles on top. I would rather have them flushed in like they do on the diamond back tool boxes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
whatever don't try and steal my idea from yesterday now... thru the dash with a ported box, in the second battery location.. i want royalties damit, but i settle for the 10" sub combo pak:good::D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just dont like the handles on top. I would rather have them flushed in like they do on the diamond back tool boxes.
Since the top is rated to carry 250#, they put 6 boat cleats on it to use as tie-down points for the load.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts